Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks everyone for the input, exciting to know that my car has held it's value well I'm hoping to either find a 4 door ZHP or maybe jump to a 335i. Need something with 4 doors now, baby coming soon.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    Two of those cars were from "BimmersRUs", but the other three were from separate sellers, and I'll go so far as to say that all of those prices are pretty consistent with the asking prices I see online. As mentioned, there's often a significant difference between asking and sale prices, but the actual sale prices reported from BAT aren't far off (@Illirep just bought a nice specimen with less than 40k miles for $17,000, and I think that was a bit of a steal). Some of these cars do seem to sit a bit, but they do seem to sell... Also, I regularly scour AutoTrader, Cars.com, CarGurus, and CraigsList (Boston, Washington DC, and Miami) for these cars, and nice, low-mileage specimens are NOT common and getting less so, so a seller might get lucky connecting with an eager buyer who just wants to pull the trigger on his dream car.
    I really don't get BimmersRus. Do they have the kind of money to be able to sit on cars for years? Shouldn't that give them a hint they're out of their mind? As i look at their current inventory, the Imola with 54K on it that i was considering buying back in Jan 2017 (from previous owner) is still for sale, asking $23K (they paid $16K for it). And the silvergray with 97K on it has been on their lot for even longer, and asking $20K. They also have the mystic blue with 33K they bought in BAT for $26K (+ the 5% add-on) so they must be asking $40K for that one, lol

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    This. There are a couple of dealers that are known for setting asinine prices for their vehicles. I don't care how clean a car is, it's not worth $10-15k over what they should actually be selling for, even if someone has more money than they know what to do with and buys one that that price.

*cough*EAG*cough*BimmersRUs*

I would say the one in this thread is a solid $12-13k car if it's truly in the amazing condition described.
    Haven't seen EAG carry any ZHP's in a while, actually. Wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    I really don't get BimmersRus. Do they have the kind of money to be able to sit on cars for years? Shouldn't that give them a hint they're out of their mind? As i look at their current inventory, the Imola with 54K on it that i was considering buying back in Jan 2017 (from previous owner) is still for sale, asking $23K (they paid $16K for it). And the silvergray with 97K on it has been on their lot for even longer, and asking $20K. They also have the mystic blue with 33K they bought in BAT for $26K (+ the 5% add-on) so they must be asking $40K for that one, lol
    Yeah they told me it would be listed for over 30k for the mystic. I was like ok thanks, bye. He tried to explain to me why they are increasing in value as I was staring at CL cars for under 10k on my computer. You could put some money into one of those cars and end up with something pretty nice. Hey their prerogative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12