Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS in Southern CA: 2004 330i ZHP - Imola/alcantara, AT.

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Saw this on Craigslist, thought someone might be interested. It looks like a clean one, and seems reasonably priced.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...805592268.html

This one looks REALLY sharp. Good find.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    This one looks REALLY sharp. Good find.
    +1

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I personally looked at this ZHP on Friday. Engine wise, it’s beautiful. Babied and clean. No leaks, smells, spills, nothing. Runs super strong and shifts smooth. Rides great and everything works very well. Cosmetically needs work on the front bumper, can be seen in the picture the gray at the bottom left which runs along the whole front side and the grills would need replacing, perfect chance to get some matte black ones. Missing left fog lamp also. Interior has the dynavin Android nav, not the OEM, but is missing the nav disc so nav doesn’t work right. The front pillar adhesive on both sides are peeling, probably an easy fix with some new adhesive right? Seats are in great condition considering the age of the car. Only real thing that needs replacing is the back ashtray storage compartment but that’s about it. All in all, seems like a heathy and great car. I’m seriously considering it for myself but not sure about the price for some of the cosmetic work.

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

I replaced some of the items you mentioned back in 2015, when I bought my ZHP:

Fog light $99
    A pillar covers $71 each

I know a body shop that would take care of the front bumper for $300. But prices will be higher in California. GL on your decision. I believe you could fix the cosmetic stuff one step at a time, those are not urgent issues.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by tripod06 View Post
    I personally looked at this ZHP on Friday. Engine wise, it’s beautiful. Babied and clean. No leaks, smells, spills, nothing. Runs super strong and shifts smooth. Rides great and everything works very well. Cosmetically needs work on the front bumper, can be seen in the picture the gray at the bottom left which runs along the whole front side and the grills would need replacing, perfect chance to get some matte black ones. Missing left fog lamp also. Interior has the dynavin Android nav, not the OEM, but is missing the nav disc so nav doesn’t work right. The front pillar adhesive on both sides are peeling, probably an easy fix with some new adhesive right? Seats are in great condition considering the age of the car. Only real thing that needs replacing is the back ashtray storage compartment but that’s about it. All in all, seems like a heathy and great car. I’m seriously considering it for myself but not sure about the price for some of the cosmetic work.
    Those all seem like straightforward fixes. GL w ur decision.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Not to hijack this tread but where did you get new A-pillar covers? Mine are ripe for replacement as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    I replaced some of the items you mentioned back in 2015, when I bought my ZHP:

Fog light $99
    A pillar covers $71 each

I know a body shop that would take care of the front bumper for $300. But prices will be higher in California. GL on your decision. I believe you could fix the cosmetic stuff one step at a time, those are not urgent issues.
    Sorry, meant to quote this: where did you buy the A-pillar covers?

I bought the A pillars at thebmwminipartstore.com

These are the part numbers:

51437902933 - left side
    51437902934 - right side

Don't forget the 2 inserts: 51437902805
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by tripod06 View Post
    I personally looked at this ZHP on Friday. ... All in all, seems like a heathy and great car. I’m seriously considering it for myself but not sure about the price for some of the cosmetic work.
    Seems like a solid car from your description. There's a body shop on the corner of Euclid and 405 NB on/off ramp that has a huge banner that says bumper repaint for $300 or $350 if I remember correctly.

What about your current zhp, or will you just have 2?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast