Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Anyjuan's 2005 Silver ZHP

Hello everyjuan!,

New member here with a relative low miles ZHP. Its all stock with only 92k miles. The car is in great condition except for an annoying check engine light and some worn out plastics. The car belonged to my dad who hardly ever drove it. I'm trying to clean it up and sell it soon. Hopefully I can get good advice here as I go along... maybe even sell it here. Will be posting pics ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by anyjuan View Post
    Hello everyjuan!,

New member here with a relative low miles ZHP. Its all stock with only 92k miles. The car is in great condition except for an annoying check engine light and some worn out plastics. The car belonged to my dad who hardly ever drove it. I'm trying to clean it up and sell it soon. Hopefully I can get good advice here as I go along... maybe even sell it here. Will be posting pics ASAP.
    Welcome! Pull the codes with a $10 obdii adapter and we can help you diagnose that CEL.

Welcome. GL.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome. Where are you located ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

...by the way the car is automatic.

I'm in Spartanburg SC. Its been raining so I haven't had a chance to wash and take pictures. I'm changing the fuel pump and filter this weekend. I get a little hesitation around 65mph to 80mph and sometimes my gas gauge stops working altogether. Hopefully this will fix that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by anyjuan View Post
    ...by the way the car is automatic.

I'm in Spartanburg SC. Its been raining so I haven't had a chance to wash and take pictures. I'm changing the fuel pump and filter this weekend. I get a little hesitation around 65mph to 80mph and sometimes my gas gauge stops working altogether. Hopefully this will fix that issue.
    Hey, I am also in Spartanburg. I wonder if I've seen your car around town, is it a sedan or coupe? I drive an Imola ZHP sedan. Maybe we can meet up sometime, I'd love for someone with some more BMW knowledge to drive my car and tell me what they think of how it rides.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    Hey, I am also in Spartanburg. I wonder if I've seen your car around town, is it a sedan or coupe? I drive an Imola ZHP sedan. Maybe we can meet up sometime, I'd love for someone with some more BMW knowledge to drive my car and tell me what they think of how it rides.

Sure, but I don't know all that much. I just ask around or search the web for fixes lol

Test...

I guess I can't post pics from my computer