Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    I live in Vermont and even inquired about this car. I concluded it was too “rough” to warrant the investment. I sure as hell wouldn’t ship it from Vermont to Arizona. In fact, I don’t recommend any car that’s been driven through any Vermont winters. The brine and salt they use up here gets everywhere and devours steel in no time. I’m currently racing to log miles on my DD before it melts away and fails inspection. I, for one, would much rather spend more money on a nice, rust-free, southern specimen.
    Wow well you may have saved me some money then, because I'll call and cancel the PPI. It's impossible to tell the condition of anything with 4 pictures online, and if you've seen it in person and its that rough, then I'll pass. Plus it's lived up north its whole life. Not good.

I did NOT see it in person. I spoke to the seller who sent me additional pics and described the condition to me. I’m always a little suspicious when too few pics are provided. I have to believe you can find lots of nice cars in Arizona or Southern California.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

I did NOT see it in person. I spoke to the seller who sent me additional pics and described the condition to me. I’m always a little suspicious when too few pics are provided. I have to believe you can find lots of nice cars in Arizona or Southern California.
    Unfortunately, there's nothing available right now in Arizona. Just one ZHP sedan with a rebuilt title (I wrote about it in a different thread). And another car that has been lowered with an unadjustable suspension by an owner who thinks it's worth over $10K! Good grief!

IMHO, I think the stock ride height of the ZHP sedans or coupes is just about perfect. Why lower it permanently? I might give the guy $5-6K for the car and invest in an OEM or adjustable suspension setup as long as there's nothing else wrong with the car. Famous last words...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah that's fine. He sent me some pictures of the rust on the rear quarter. also suspicious when there aren't very many pictures because if the cars that clean why not take a bunch of pictures and prove it. I think I was just in a bit of denial that maybe it wasn't as bad for a nice color combo car but the bottom line is anything that's been in the Northeast is going to have rust and living in Florida I don't want that.

I'll just hang out and wait for the right car to come around it'll just take time.

Good things to those who wait.

And not every car in the northeast has rust. My garage queen doesn't have a bit of it, because it's properly garaged, kept clean, and driven only in fair weather.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12