Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Current E46 Owner Looking to Move to a ZHP

Hey guys, potential ZHP owner here (anybody selling a rust free manual black sedan?), but not new to E46s. I've had a '03 325i SULEV since late 2012 (been on E46Fanatics since February 2013, but not very active) and have gone over a lot of it. I also have a '95 Impala SS with 28k miles, and a 2017 Mazda 3 hatchback. I have a pretty varied taste in cars, but one thing I have realized is, that I will always own a BMW. I've been around the block. It has the subframe/rear suspension out of a ZHP (owner swapped it to a S54), 330i brakes all around, adjustable rear control arms, all poly bushings in the rear, Eibach Prokit springs, Bilstein B8s in the rear, projector retrofitted headlights, Z4M FCABs, ZSP heated seats, GROM Bluetooth/USB module, and a bunch of other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Anyway, I've hit a wall with what I can do to the car (within my abilities) since it's a SULEV. I was actually planning a manual swap (have a set of pedals sitting in my garage), and eventually an engine swap, but I came to the stark realization that the SULEV has a unique wiring harness for the fuel system, and I can't retrofit a normal, fully functioning fuel system.

Naturally, I thought it was time for a more fun (read: fun to drive and manual) BMW. A few days ago I was talking to a buddy online, and I saw an auction for a black E34 M5 on BaT, so naturally I started bidding on it. As I kept bidding, I realized what I really wanted was another E46, and since I'm partial to sedans (so is the dog), a ZHP was the next logical choice.

I'm sure I'll be annoying all of you soon enough!

Welcome! GLWSearch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome, sir. Your e46 SULEV looks sharp. Any updates on your zhp search ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Welcome, sir. Your e46 SULEV looks sharp. Any updates on your zhp search ?
    Thanks!

I actually did a complete 180 when I found a touring in Hellrot/Japanrot that I couldn't say no to. Build thread is here: https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk