Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thumbs up New member in the Phoenix area, 2005 330i ZHP owner

Hello all,

I'm the current and original owner of a 2005 330i ZHP. Can't believe I hadn't found this site before although I'm a looooong time member at some other sites such as bimmerfest.

Although I consider my ZHP my first child (I did get it about 6 months before we had our first kid!) I'm starting to face the fact that it may be time for an upgrade to a bigger vehicle. We started looking at the 5-series and I may pull the trigger in the coming months on something like a 540i. If so then I'll be sure to offer up my baby for sale here as I really don't want to trade it in or sell it to someone who won't appreciate it the way I (we) do. It's a unique car and it needs to be owned by someone who understands its history and its legacy as part of the e46 platform.

In any case, glad to be here. Anyone else in the Phoenix area (particular east valley like Tempe, Chandler, etc.) feel free to say hello or give a wave if you see this car go past you....

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.46.34 PM.png
Views: 165
Size:  1.17 MB

Be well,
    JS23

Welcome, sir. Your car looks good !
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome! I'm also a new member here (been on E46F for 6 years now) and am now looking for a ZHP to keep my current E46 company.

If you're considering selling, maybe we could work something out.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas. That picture is from about 5 years ago. I've gotten rid of the amber turn signal indicators (front, rear, side) since then so she looks a little different now but still in good shape.

Appreciate the welcome!

Welcome.

Any images to share over the ownership? How has the experience been so far from when you got it till now?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Your ZHP looks great, awesome that you're original owner! Glad you found this forum.

Thanks fellas! I'm on the lookout for a new vehicle and talking to the dealer who originally sold me this ZHP. He may reward a return/repeat customer with a good credit and some comps so TBD.