Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Multiple security warnings are keeping me out

I need to let others here know that, at least in my experience I am receiving multiple security warnings from my browser (currently Firefox 65.0.1 Mac) and my system integrity software (Bitdefender) when I try to access this site. This has been going on for about a year and getting worse. My browser now won't support keeping my ZHPMafia connection available across logins: it wants to block the site and warns me in a multistep process not to log in here.

In turn, this means that ZHPM is pretty much unavailable to me. (Yeah- I know: that's a good thing..)

I'm sure that it's not difficult to develop arguments that this is all paranoid nonsense and not worth the trouble to address. At first I thought my software was being overprotective. But these days I can't visit our site unless I force my way in. Two different security protocols want me not to visit here.

I am requesting that site managers take a long hard look at implementing whatever is needed to restore ZHPMafia to being an easily accessible and dependably safe environment. It may be a hassle to bring about, but presumably we're here to communicate freely with one another. I'd like to be able to read and post normally again.

Thanks for your time...

John
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

I'll make sure Dane sees this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I'll contact Leaseweb (formally SERVINT)

Dual,

Thanks for letting us know.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks, guys. Let me know if you want screenshots or any further info.

I think the main issue is going to be that this site doesn't use an encrypted connection. The site will probably need to get an SSL certificate installed and make the changes so the site uses https: instead of http:.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I think the main issue is going to be that this site doesn't use an encrypted connection. The site will probably need to get an SSL certificate installed and make the changes so the site uses https: instead of http:.
    This is exactly what Leaseweb replied with. I'll get the ssl certificate soon and then there shouldn't be any problems.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    This is exactly what Leaseweb replied with. I'll get the ssl certificate soon and then there shouldn't be any problems.

Cool. At least the solution is simple.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I think I'm in the clear here. Many thanks, Dane, and apologies for the tone of my first post in this thread. It was uncalled for. Best to all.