I need to let others here know that, at least in my experience I am receiving multiple security warnings from my browser (currently Firefox 65.0.1 Mac) and my system integrity software (Bitdefender) when I try to access this site. This has been going on for about a year and getting worse. My browser now won't support keeping my ZHPMafia connection available across logins: it wants to block the site and warns me in a multistep process not to log in here.

In turn, this means that ZHPM is pretty much unavailable to me. (Yeah- I know: that's a good thing..)

I'm sure that it's not difficult to develop arguments that this is all paranoid nonsense and not worth the trouble to address. At first I thought my software was being overprotective. But these days I can't visit our site unless I force my way in. Two different security protocols want me not to visit here.

I am requesting that site managers take a long hard look at implementing whatever is needed to restore ZHPMafia to being an easily accessible and dependably safe environment. It may be a hassle to bring about, but presumably we're here to communicate freely with one another. I'd like to be able to read and post normally again.

Thanks for your time...

John