so i will be doing black headliner in the wagon soon. so far i have collected for great prices the A, B and C pillars, visors, vanity lights, sunroof seal, handle pulls with covers... all from quarry motors for $190 shipped. at this point the only thing i need is literally the black headliner.

my headliner is MINT and it pains me to take it out and remove the original material but it has to be done. local upholstery shops charge around $150-300 it seems if i bring it to them and have them do it. not bad prices but i do like DIY. i just want to make sure i find the material that will match the factory pillars as close as possible.
i searched google and did not find a lot and the threads i found on zhp mafia were mainly telling people to take it to an upholstery shop lol

maybe things have changed and someone finally does know where the material can be sourced?

i'm already preparing myself mentally to get ready to remove the oem beige material and then scrub/sand down the old foam backing that will inevitably stick the headliner board

thanks guys