I took the car out for a drive tonight. I forgot how smooth ZHPs are. And, I forgot how much better the fuel economy is compared to my e46m3. I was trying to run down the fuel so I can get a fresh tank, but after about 120 miles (90% highway) I think I only used about 1/3 tank. I also put some Lucas ethanol treatment and Techron additive in the tank before I left for the drive.From where I started the fuel gauge showed a hair under half, I decided to just fill up. So 1/2 tank old stuff and 1/2 tank new stuff in it now.

First impressions:
- Smooth. The engine was smooth through the rev range (I didn't go above 5k during this drive, I'm chicken -jk), the transmission shifting through the gears was smooth too.
- Quiet. It's noticeably more quiet than my m3 (only mod is euro headers and euro sec 1). This is nice for DD and long highway cruises. Still has the characteristic inline-6 bass-y tone, much more than the old 330i I had. I like it, not intrusive, not silent.
- Fuel economy. Already noted above, but man, I'm impressed.
- Dampers need to be changed. At 99,xxx, they're due. But on smooth pavement it's smooth and comfortable. I'll have a set of Koni yellows in a few months. My wallet needs a break.
- The Michelin PS4S are awesome tires. Good feedback and quiet. The sidewalls are softer (just like PSS) than some others like the RE-11's, but they're really comfortable.
- Steering ratio of the ZHP rack is noticeably quicker than my non ZCP m3. This is something I'll have to consider for the m3.
- I really like the dynamic headlights. They're great for highway on-ramps!
- The car sits lower than my m3 (stock springs) by about 1/2" - 2/3". Makes me consider getting some Dinan springs for the m3 (they only drop about 1/2").
- The car could benefit from some larger sway bars.
- Adding a strut bar could help sharpen feel slightly.
- I might have to retrofit heated seats. I use them each the time I drive the m3, helps with my lower back.

Overall, I'm quite happy with the project and the outcome

A funny thing happened on the drive. While on the highway I noticed something fly up and over my hood. I didn't know what it was. It looked like a piece of paper or something, but I didn't notice anything in the roadway or fly off of the cars in front of me. I figured oh well, glad it didn't hit my windshield or the paint. When I get home, I figured out what it was...

Damn BMW, of all things to fall apart. lol. I can't imagine a Porsche crest failing like this.

After I wiped down the interior I noticed how clean the interior really was. The ashtray and sunglass console has minimal marks on it.