Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Best tool for bushing replacement?

I'll be replacing a lot of the suspension bits on my E36 M3 so my sis can drive around without experiencing a small earthquake, and probably some of the bits on my ZHP (already picked up the Koni FSDs ) . I saw the front sway bar bushings on the M3 were cracked so I ordered those, and I suspect some of the ones around the rear subframe will need replacing too. What tool should I get to press the new ones out and is anybody willing to lend it to me? I've seen the Koch bushing press mentioned around the forum but it's $300

Auto stores will loan you the tools for free. You just give them a credit card deposit equal to the price of new, and you get your full deposit back when you return the tool in working order. They have bushing tools, etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

There were some members here that rented various repair tools - not sure where to view those posts.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats