Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    16.2 gals for me

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Well new record for me 16.445 gallons and I was getting nervous. The "remaining range" was at 1 for a long time and I was driving on stop and go surface streets for several miles. I don't really want to run out of gas, but getting curious about how much fuel can really fit.

Some guys have said they put 17+ gal in their tank. I really wonder in another 1/2 gal would have gone in. I also live in Oregon so I can't refill my own tank. Costco does not "top off" so probably could have put a bit more in after the nozzle shut off.

Name:  gastank.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  35.7 KB
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

Quote Originally Posted by dpark View Post
    Well new record for me 16.445 gallons and I was getting nervous. The "remaining range" was at 1 for a long time and I was driving on stop and go surface streets for several miles. I don't really want to run out of gas, but getting curious about how much fuel can really fit.

Some guys have said they put 17+ gal in their tank. I really wonder in another 1/2 gal would have gone in. I also live in Oregon so I can't refill my own tank. Costco does not "top off" so probably could have put a bit more in after the nozzle shut off.

I think its hilarious you cant pump your own gas in Oregon and Jersey. Just one of those outdated laws nobody cares enough about to change I guess.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dude, you are buying into fake truth. Wake up and smell the coffee. Pumping gas is INCREDIBLY dangerous. OR and NJ are the only two sane states in the union realizing this fact. Only trained professionals should be pumping gas. You obviously live in a state where they don't care about the safety of their citizens.

J/K !!!! My state is so f-ed up

Wow!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Dude, you are buying into fake truth. Wake up and smell the coffee. Pumping gas is INCREDIBLY dangerous. OR and NJ are the only two sane states in the union realizing this fact. Only trained professionals should be pumping gas. You obviously live in a state where they don't care about the safety of their citizens.

J/K !!!! My state is so f-ed up
    Yeah, at least in CA we have the sanity to ban those dangerous straws :]

No joke, once I was pumping gas and I spilled some. Very dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeNick View Post
    Yeah, at least in CA we have the sanity to ban those dangerous straws :]

Actually we are in the process of banning straws. We have banned plastic bags in the Portland Metro area.

Pretty much all single use plastics will be banned in a few years in Portland.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12