Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 242 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342742 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 10072
    i'll get pics for you guys when it stops raining haha
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

thorough wash...car was filthy. back to clean and shexy.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by midlandtech View Post
    Cleaned MAF did finishing touches on intake..... Holy crap world of difference

~Steve
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know right?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Today I got my spacers and a new shift knob in.
    Ever since I installed the UUC SSK, the knob has been loose, so I FINALLY reaplaced it with a ZHP knob from Turner. I was VERY pleased with the new knob when I took it out of the box. Its truly a beautiful piece. I didn't realize how worn the leather on my stock one was. Also, and I found this strange, the new know was markedly heavier than the stock one. Almost twice as heavy. I didn't weigh them, but the site says how much the new one weighs. I'm gonna throw the old one on a scale the next chance I get for a comparison. The new knob makes driving the car so much better. Love it.
    Oh, and the Turner spacers are very high quality and fir perfectly. I chose 15mm all around. Looks killer. I will get pics when its daylight.

I also replaced a bulb and cleaned my MAF. I have a happy ZHP right now..
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    Today I got my spacers and a new shift knob in.
    Ever since I installed the UUC SSK, the knob has been loose, so I FINALLY reaplaced it with a ZHP knob from Turner. I was VERY pleased with the new knob when I took it out of the box. Its truly a beautiful piece. I didn't realize how worn the leather on my stock one was. Also, and I found this strange, the new know was markedly heavier than the stock one. Almost twice as heavy. I didn't weigh them, but the site says how much the new one weighs. I'm gonna throw the old one on a scale the next chance I get for a comparison. The new knob makes driving the car so much better. Love it.
    Oh, and the Turner spacers are very high quality and fir perfectly. I chose 15mm all around. Looks killer. I will get pics when its daylight.

I also replaced a bulb and cleaned my MAF. I have a happy ZHP right now..
    Lance!
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Lance!

PC'd and waxed roof.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    I'm looking forward to the pics.... I've been debating on spacers for months... you got stock springs or lowered?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Made a little purchase today. Kinda excited.

Sneak preview:

Jason | 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | 6 Speed Manual | Imola Red | Natural Brown | BBS Style 197s | Awesomeness

Meric Guest
    New rims?!?!

Today I installed my black grills.

Lance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 242 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342742 ... LastLast