Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 1008 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
    Took it for a nice drive down the beach this morning with the top down, and some Coltrane on the radio.. Lookin and sounding good. ...
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Swapped out plugs and cabin filter. Got lazy on the cooling system... maybe next weekend.

Interestingly, my car did not have NGK's in it from the factory, they were BMW Bosch plugs. I was not expecting to see that!
    Jeff

Golden Gate Chapter BMW CCA - Autocross - Join Us!

"You drive like old people $#@%... slow and sloppy!" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by jvr826 View Post
    Swapped out plugs and cabin filter. Got lazy on the cooling system... maybe next weekend.

Interestingly, my car did not have NGK's in it from the factory, they were BMW Bosch plugs. I was not expecting to see that!
    Same with mine. I believe all BMWs get Bosch in the factory.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Yup...mine went 98k prior to replacement.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Well yesterday I washed her down in the garage while the rain was sideways outside. The wife opened the garage door and gave me the ever popular "are you retarded?" look, smiled, rolled her eyes and closed the door.: So today I took her out for a 30 minute romp on the highway, the car that is not the wife...

2002 330XI Saloon
    2005 ZHP
    2013 XC90 R-Design

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrad View Post
    Well yesterday I washed her down in the garage while the rain was sideways outside. The wife opened the garage door and gave me the ever popular "are you retarded?" look, smiled, rolled her eyes and closed the door.: So today I took her out for a 30 minute romp on the highway, the car that is not the wife...
    I thought my wife had the market cornered on that look...

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrad View Post
    LOL.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Today I gave the car a much needed bath, inside and out. Black Sapphire looks so good when it's clean.
    A politician is a person who will double cross that bridge when they come to it.

Bone stock...for now

Interior detail. Install black grilles. Ticked over 70K.
    - Marc

Ended up washing the car this morning (instead of yesterday).

Page 2 of 1008 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast