Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    Already did. Surprisingly great customer service from Oreilly's around here. The store only had one in stock which is the one I ended up with. Called them, told them my concerns, and they have another O2 sensors being loaded onto a truck shortly. I will be doing a direct swap in-store in a few hours. Losing a few hours is all, not to bad considering. Luckily O2 sensors are real easy to swap.
    Good to hear, could have gone totally opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Good to hear, could have gone totally opposite.
    I've always had good luck at the two Oreilly's store nearest me. I don't often get parts there but they have always given good service. Probs cant be said for all their locations, guess im lucky

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    Already did. Surprisingly great customer service from Oreilly's around here. The store only had one in stock which is the one I ended up with. Called them, told them my concerns, and they have another O2 sensors being loaded onto a truck shortly. I will be doing a direct swap in-store in a few hours. Losing a few hours is all, not to bad considering. Luckily O2 sensors are real easy to swap.
    What? What? and you went to Oreilly's and you didn't take a pic for our Picture thread? Tssst Tssst.
    Jokes aside, happy they will replace it for you.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    What? What? and you went to Oreilly's and you didn't take a pic for our Picture thread? Tssst Tssst.
    Jokes aside, happy they will replace it for you.
    ill get one up there!

I have to post it in my build thread as well, but wanted to make sure I wasn't getting a bunk part first

This is what a new O2 sensor should look like. Plastic cap, thread goop, silverish looking crush washer.

Glad I did not install the other one as it was definitely a used part

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12