Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I need to do this still, been so lazy. It normally never rains in Cali, but this past winter / spring have been drenched

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    I need to do this still, been so lazy. It normally never rains in Cali, but this past winter / spring have been drenched
    Drenched!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I found out that an easy way to remove the arm once the nut is removed, is to push on the arm against the windshield.
    Place one hand at the connection between the arm and the blade (middle of the blade), push against the windshield, and with the other hand and a flat screwdriver or prying tool, lift the base of the arm right near where the bolt goes through the arm (opposite side of the arm, or side away from the blade).
    Sucker pops right off without much effort. Since the bolt is conical, it really helps to do that.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    I found out that an easy way to remove the arm once the nut is removed, is to push on the arm against the windshield.
    Place one hand at the connection between the arm and the blade (middle of the blade), push against the windshield, and with the other hand and a flat screwdriver or prying tool, lift the base of the arm right near where the bolt goes through the arm (opposite side of the arm, or side away from the blade).
    Sucker pops right off without much effort. Since the bolt is conical, it really helps to do that.
    This. Sometimes it's a bitch.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Where did you buy your cowl from? I am looking for a genuine BMW one and ECS Tuning & Turner have it listed for $79.39.

You get a better deal somewhere else?

They seem to be going up in price about $10 a year. $70-$80 is typical now for new OEM.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Just bought one from Turner so will be doing it this weekend. Saving this for when I get confounded by my wiper blades. Turner and ECS had the same price and were the cheapest I could find.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12