Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will this fit without modification?

Posted this in the wheels section, but doesn’t look like there has been much traffic there. I am considering ordering these wheels soon. Just need some affirmation that this will work please.

VMR 703
    18x8.5 et35 with 225/40r18 in front
    18x9.5 et33 with 255/35r18 in the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front will fit rear will not if you are lowered.

Rear needs a fender roll or stretched tire.

I have 18x9.5 et35 and had to run 245/35/18 to clear my non rolled fender.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    Front will fit rear will not if you are lowered.

Rear needs a fender roll or stretched tire.

I have 18x9.5 et35 and had to run 245/35/18 to clear my non rolled fender.
    Thanks Shawn.

Isn't there a fender roller that is passed amongst the forum members here?

I've seen it mentioned a few times, so the tool may be there, but don't know if you want to roll your fenders

I am strongly considering it...though I have previously stated that I didn’t want to.

Those are good looking Wheels mate.

What color you going with? And what are you gonna wrap them in?

I need to start tire shopping for the Fiesta ST and am trying to get some ideas. These tires are currently on but are toasted! 1/32 left at best

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...e+Sport+COMP-2

I have these on the front of my ZHP and will probably get them put on the rear to have a matching set. I blew out a tire on a weekend trip to San Fran, and these were the only ultra high performance summer tire I could get mounted on a Saturday.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...+500&tab=Sizes

The PO put Nokian zLines on it. They have very little mileage on them so I want to run them for now. Didn’t know anything about them prior to my ownership. I have been really happy with them to this point. Grippy and seem to be wearing well. They are all seasons but I don’t drive this car in bad weather. Do really well in rain, but has never been driven in snow or on ice during my ownership. Luckily snow and ice don’t stick around long in Denver.

I got no snow and ice here in SoCal :D but we have been getting a ton of rain recently. Really like ultra high performance summer tires, but so far the Fiesta ST is at 60k miles and we are buying tires for the 3rd time. 20,000 miles per set at around $500-600 each is getting pricey for a car that just sees spirited driving on the road

Will this fit without modification?

Now a guy near me offered his VMR v710s in 19x8.5 et35 on PZero 245/35r19s. Another is offering VMR v710s in 18x8.5 et35 and 18x9.5 et45 with Conti extremes. And of course there is the Apex group buy for some EC-7s. I finally get to get some wheels and now I can’t decide what to do. 1st world problems...

Personally, I'd stay on 18s because of future tire buying expense. Every inch you go up in rim size increases the price of the tire. Plus I feel you have more options for tires in an 18. The track enthusiast will tell you they weigh less too.

First world problems indeed

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast