Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I tried redline MTL and ATF fluids (current) for tranny. Redline actually recommends ATF fluid for our cars. But I think next time I would just go with BMW fluid because both the redline products work well when they are fresh but get bad quite quickly, especially in cold weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've used the Redline D4 ATF in our E46 manuals without issues. No problems with the 2002 325xi shifting or running over this past winter in the DC area - did the tranny & diff fluid changes nearly 3 years ago.
    https://www.redlineoil.com/bmw-what-...ucts-do-i-need
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I've used the Redline D4 ATF in our E46 manuals without issues. No problems with the 2002 325xi shifting or running over this past winter in the DC area - did the tranny & diff fluid changes nearly 3 years ago.
    https://www.redlineoil.com/bmw-what-...ucts-do-i-need
    Nice, good to hear.

I'm thinking the Ravenol for transmission, red line for different, and type 200 for the brake fluid.

Hopefully doing all this work soon

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Good plan! I actually just ordered some Endless rf650 brake fluid. Expensive af, but it has excellent pedal feel and characteristics. Don't have to worry about it boiling on the track ever, and some people said they have no problems leaving it in for 2+ years and dozens of track events without even needing to bleed.

Pentosin MTF for the 6sp and Castrol 95 140 for the differential.

Can pick both up at local box stores. Bonus
    Family that races together stays together
    2005 330Ci 6MT SGM (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by PetesZ View Post
    Pentosin MTF for the 6sp and Castrol 95 140 for the differential.

Can pick both up at local box stores. Bonus
    I thought pentosin was NLA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Good plan! I actually just ordered some Endless rf650 brake fluid. Expensive af, but it has excellent pedal feel and characteristics. Don't have to worry about it boiling on the track ever, and some people said they have no problems leaving it in for 2+ years and dozens of track events without even needing to bleed.
    I'll check that out as well, haven't placed the order yet. My brake fluid is so toast though and needs to go ASAP.

I was running a datalog the other night and did a high speed run to ensure my fuel trims were staying on point under full throttle at high speed. I quickly hit ~110mph ( on a closed road I got access to from a friend who works for the road construction company ) and then braked as hard as I could back down to ~40mph and just that alone was enough to boil some fluid and leave a bad smell in the car. Got some Amazon gift cards, so going to from there soon.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12