Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

New bluetooth option for e46 coming soon

I've been following the thread on m3forums, but the developer has created a video talking about the product. It looks interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9WvRbNzZg

Just posting here in case people are interested.

Edit: m3forum.net is dead, new site with new thread here (link).
    Last edited by Will; 02-03-2021 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks for posting, definitely interested. I have factory nav, but no CD changer. Need to figure out whether this will integrate.

Quote Originally Posted by bvmackin View Post
    Thanks for posting, definitely interested. I have factory nav, but no CD changer. Need to figure out whether this will integrate.
    It seems like it will. My understanding is that as long as the car is pre-wired (look at the trunk badges) it should work. Also, for BT calling, as long as you get a OE BMW mic connected to the pre-wire and the optional BT board from him it'll work for BT calling.

This is the solution I've been waiting for. Very excited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I'm interested... thanks for the heads up Will!
    Looks Sweet!!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I will be interested.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

I contacted the fellow yesterday via email. He was top notch in his response to my technical questions. I am interested in buying his card and wanted to know what capabilities would it have compared to my Intravee managed set-up. He answered my questions and indicated he was giving thought to providing vehicle's CAN-BUS data in a display page much in the same manner as Intravee can do (coolant temp, actual speed - not the 2 mph overstated of the speedometer, outside temp, rpm, max trip rpm, fuel state - in liters, and other stuff my Intravee displays on that one screen setting. I find it means more to me than the dashboard information. This same display setting on the Intravee provides a max braking and max acceleration G read-out. I'll look down and see I've braked harder than my top acceleration G force during the trip or vice versa, kind of interesting trivia to know.
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

^ that's pretty cool, and good to hear he was open to sharing info on some technical details. I'm always appreciative of enthusiasts who are taking on projects like this.

Pre-order is up. I signed up for it.

https://www.bluebus.dev/
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast