Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

New bluetooth option for e46 coming soon

Ted, any word on how your contacts/builders are doing in China related to the virus?

Largely off topic, I know.

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    Ted, any word on how your contacts/builders are doing in China related to the virus?

Largely off topic, I know.
    I don't actually have any contacts in China. The boards were assembled in the U.S., and the PCBs were outsourced by the assembler to a Taiwanese house. My assembly house days COVID-19 is adding about a week delay to orders, but that's all there's to know... :/

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    I don't actually have any contacts in China. The boards were assembled in the U.S., and the PCBs were outsourced by the assembler to a Taiwanese house. My assembly house days COVID-19 is adding about a week delay to orders, but that's all there's to know... :/
    By chance did you get my email? I requested an address change but didn't hear back. I'm on quarantine until 4/7 or so, so I won't be able to get my unit for a long time if delivered to the original address. This is low urgency, car parts aren't high on my concerns these days...

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    By chance did you get my email? I requested an address change but didn't hear back. I'm on quarantine until 4/7 or so, so I won't be able to get my unit for a long time if delivered to the original address. This is low urgency, car parts aren't high on my concerns these days...
    Hey Man!

Your email ended up in Spam (?), but I found it and just replied to you.

If anyone wants to change shipping info, that's fine as long as its done before Friday

Thanks!
    -Ted

So I am late to this thread. I read the first 20 or so posts and the last 20 or so.

I have the factory iPod integration unit with the 12v to 5b step down adapter to use a more modern iPod nano gen 6 instead of the older hdd based iPods

For Bluetooth I am using the Parrot solution and everything is plug and play and works through the steering wheel and head until controls.

While it would be nice to use the music on my iPhone vs using an iPod, that isn’t a huge issue. Not having Waze audio come out of my car speakers is a problem.

My workaround is having a portable JBL Bluetooth speaker in my car to handle Waze and ESPN audio while still having cellular audio via the car system and music via the iPod. Kinda trailer park trash setup but it works.

Will this BlueBus system allow me to make phone calls, listen to music and other non Cellular audio from my iPhone? And allow me to dump my iPod (finally) and my JBL Bluetooth speaker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

Quote Originally Posted by dpark View Post
    So I am late to this thread. I read the first 20 or so posts and the last 20 or so.

I have the factory iPod integration unit with the 12v to 5b step down adapter to use a more modern iPod nano gen 6 instead of the older hdd based iPods

For Bluetooth I am using the Parrot solution and everything is plug and play and works through the steering wheel and head until controls.

While it would be nice to use the music on my iPhone vs using an iPod, that isn’t a huge issue. Not having Waze audio come out of my car speakers is a problem.

My workaround is having a portable JBL Bluetooth speaker in my car to handle Waze and ESPN audio while still having cellular audio via the car system and music via the iPod. Kinda trailer park trash setup but it works.

Will this BlueBus system allow me to make phone calls, listen to music and other non Cellular audio from my iPhone? And allow me to dump my iPod (finally) and my JBL Bluetooth speaker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi!

Yes, all navigation software I've tried is played through the vehicle. The music will usually get lowered and then navigation will speak up.

In order to use the BlueBus to take calls in the car, you'll need a factory microphone, or you'll need to wire in a 3rd party microphone.

To answer the question: yes, the BlueBus ticks off all your requirements

Thanks!
    -Ted

Name:  IMG_4072.JPG
Views: 527
Size:  1.40 MBName:  IMG_4068.JPG
Views: 547
Size:  1.42 MB

Installed with BT Audio. Some minor kinks that Ted is in process on resolving. Now I have BT from my iPhone...……..
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

I like the case. Too bad its hidden. haha
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    I like the case. Too bad its hidden. haha
    Thanks! I have a couple changes I want to make to it, but overall I'm happy

Thanks!
    -Ted

excited to get mine! Me and the E46 our bored at home...

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast