Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Hi Ted, when can we expect the February delivery? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rkman View Post
    Hi Ted, when can we expect the February delivery? Thanks
    Hopefully towards the end of next week. I'm working on programming them right now.

Thanks!
    -Ted

Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    Congrats on the Z4 M coupe! You should join us on Zpost.

Bluebus Installation:

https://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1775259
    Join us? Did you get a Z4??

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Join us? Did you get a Z4??
    Yes. Z4M coupe.

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Its pretty cold here in the midwest. When I go out to start the car in the morning (kinda rare given the dragging of the pandemic) the bluebus doesn't immediately connect as usual. Thinking that maybe I did something to unpair the devices, I go through the steps to connect with no success. Later on in the day when its warmer everything works just fine.

TL;DR - Doesn't work when super cold?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoonin88 View Post

Its pretty cold here in the midwest. When I go out to start the car in the morning (kinda rare given the dragging of the pandemic) the bluebus doesn't immediately connect as usual. Thinking that maybe I did something to unpair the devices, I go through the steps to connect with no success. Later on in the day when its warmer everything works just fine.

I have had similar issues but not when it's super cold outside... in my case is has only occurred once. Haven't seen this issue come up since...

Yep, both of my units did that to me when it was <50F a couple weeks ago (it was low-mid 40s). The BT wouldn't connect. I had to unplug and then reconnect the unit and it worked again. Ted mentioned this problem in the nam3foum thread and how to test it. I still need to perform the freezer test.

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw
    Is it below 50F where you are? With the E53 unit, could you possibly try this rather odd procedure to test?

1. Remove the unit from the car and place it in the freezer for 60+ minutes.
    2. Remove the unit from the freezer and immediately plug it into the USB port of a computer, make sure NOT to unplug it.
    3, Follow this guide: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...g-the-Terminal
    4. Run these commands:
    set log bt on
    bt version
    5. Post the results

If it *only* says `SEND COMMAND 'VERSION'`, then there's a problem . If it shows the MAC ID and other tid bits, then it might be something else.

-Ted
    Page 18 of the nam3forum thread seems to have discussion about this problem. I think I have this capacitor problem he mentioned. (link to page 18)

Hey Ted,

Thought I'd check in to see if there's any ETA on a firmware update to keep memory of no metadata? I understand you're busy and that other improvements are a higher priority. Been enjoying BlueBus every day! Almost everyone I know with an E46 has one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Yep, both of my units did that to me when it was <50F a couple weeks ago (it was low-mid 40s). The BT wouldn't connect. I had to unplug and then reconnect the unit and it worked again. Ted mentioned this problem in the nam3foum thread and how to test it. I still need to perform the freezer test.

Page 18 of the nam3forum thread seems to have discussion about this problem. I think I have this capacitor problem he mentioned. (link to page 18)

Please shoot me an email if you're impacted by this issue. It's a bit of a confusing issue for me, but I've been fixing units as they crop up.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Hey Ted,

Thought I'd check in to see if there's any ETA on a firmware update to keep memory of no metadata? I understand you're busy and that other improvements are a higher priority. Been enjoying BlueBus every day! Almost everyone I know with an E46 has one too.
    Howdy!

That shouldn't be too hard to add. I actually purchased an E46 325iT without Nav and I noticed the metadata got a bit annoying at times. On the bright side, I have a full Nav system for the Touring, I just need to pony up the cash for the retrofit harness. I've been busy sourcing ZHP Gloss Window trim for it from Germany, along with Silver Cube interior trim.

I'll add it to the list for 1.1.18.

Thanks!
    -Ted

Congrats on the new ride! Yeah, on the CD53 it can feel just like a constant busy-ness. I will stay posted here for when the update rolls out. Also congratulations on the incoming trim!

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast