Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Fyi for anyone that has or had the iPod Interface Kit installed, you need to replace the black and yellow wires that were relocated to the iPod wiring/ connection. The Bluebus would sync but no sound would come through, just popping and static. After removing the business radio I found all the iPod related wiring. Now it works like a charm.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Hi Ted - just checking in to see how far through batch 2 you are? Order number in the 780s here. Thanks!

Agreed. Any updates on batch 3?

Got my BlueBus today! My TCU adapter hasn’t arrived yet, so only music so far. Installed in about 10 minutes - took longer for me to figure out how I wanted to mount it after I had the trunk taken apart.

Ended up mounting it using velcro Command strips on top of the plastic cubby insert. I also cut a hole in the top cubby and ran a pre-connected micro-USB/USB into it, that way I don’t have to tear apart the trunk to update the firmware next time.

Looking forward to getting my TCU adapter!

^ Nice!

I think this is the single best mod / addition to the e46 that I've done. The sound quality is amazingly improved, too. Thanks, again, Ted.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegestudentwithazhp View Post
    Agreed. Any updates on batch 3?
    Not really -- I've bought the important parts and I'm just working through the process of having these made

Quote Originally Posted by 28firefighter View Post
    Got my BlueBus today! My TCU adapter hasn’t arrived yet, so only music so far. Installed in about 10 minutes - took longer for me to figure out how I wanted to mount it after I had the trunk taken apart.

Ended up mounting it using velcro Command strips on top of the plastic cubby insert. I also cut a hole in the top cubby and ran a pre-connected micro-USB/USB into it, that way I don’t have to tear apart the trunk to update the firmware next time.

Looking forward to getting my TCU adapter!
    Hopefully you'll have the adapter soon. I have 14 or so to ship out, so that's nice.

Hi Team,

I got my TCU adapter and installed my 338 microphone. Callers are complaining about echo at any level above muted in the car. I’ve sent a note to Ted, but wondering if anyone else has experienced this and, if so, how did you remedy it?

Separate question - I want to change some settings with my business radio, but there is no “OK” button on my radio to change them. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by 28firefighter View Post
    Hi Team,

I got my TCU adapter and installed my 338 microphone. Callers are complaining about echo at any level above muted in the car. I’ve sent a note to Ted, but wondering if anyone else has experienced this and, if so, how did you remedy it?

Separate question - I want to change some settings with my business radio, but there is no “OK” button on my radio to change them. Am I missing something?
    I bought 319 (has a green cover) and ppl complain that i sound too far away.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Hey there. Installation question for my 2005 These are my free plugs. Only the 3 pins (for power I assume) goes into the bluebus (the others don’t fit into any of the holes). My phone integration is stock with the phone module which I want to keep. I just want to use the bluebus for Bluetooth streaming and displaying the data onto my nav screen. What am I missing?

EDIT: Ok Ted responded to a direct email, quite promptly I might add. The second from the top connector on the left goes into the 3rd hole down. However in order to get it to go in the connector, it had to be turned 180 degrees. It popped right in. That plug and then the 3 pin power plug were all that was needed to get the bluetooth streaming part to work. I already have BMW phone installed so I left that part stock and did not plug in anything else.

For anyone else installing this I suggest drilling a hole in the cubby tray so the wires can fit in there and the bluebus can sit in the cubby with easy access for firmware updates and/or troubleshooting. The unit sounds awesome, but my car is not playing music from it very loud with my iPhone 11 and the car radio turned all the way up. Ted suggested unplugging it and plugging it back in in a specific order starting with the 3 pin, then doing the 6 pin. I recall plugging it in the opposite order so hopefully this will fix the issue. I will try that later on and report back.

Even without it playing at a very loud volume I can tell the audio quality is much much better than the BT dongle plugged into my Aux cable that I was using before. Anyone still thinking about getting this should order one. I like it alot!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by NorCalZman; 09-08-2020 at 11:04 AM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Anyone getting a slight buzzing noise when using their bluebus? Could hear it when I pause my music. It happens every now and then. Was wondering if anyone else experienced similar issues.

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast