Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Let us know how it goes

All,

Firmware 1.1.17 has been released, finally: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

Thanks!
    -Ted
    Thanks for the updates Ted! I updated to Firmware 1.1.17 on my BlueBus unit. The only question I have right now is will I have to reinstall the Clear Voice Capture tool I updated earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Thanks for the updates Ted! I updated to Firmware 1.1.17 on my BlueBus unit. The only question I have right now is will I have to reinstall the Clear Voice Capture tool I updated earlier?
    Negative, that's a one time thing.

-Ted

Negative, that's a one time thing.

-Ted
    Awesome! Thanks Ted! Keep up the great work!

The Clear Voice Capture GUI Tool has been created: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...-Voice-Capture

Thanks!
    -Ted
    Just a heads up for Mac users: although the page says macOS 10.15 is required, the GUI software worked fined on my MacBook [Slow] running macOS 10.13.6.

Thanks again for developing the BlueBus, Ted!

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Just a heads up for Mac users: although the page says macOS 10.15 is required, the GUI software worked fined on my MacBook [Slow] running macOS 10.13.6.

Thanks again for developing the BlueBus, Ted!
    Nice to know Will, thanks! I'm running Big Sur, MacOS 11.3 Beta7 and did not experience any issue updating the firmware to my BlueBus unit.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Nice to know Will, thanks! I'm running Big Sur, MacOS 11.3 Beta7 and did not experience any issue updating the firmware to my BlueBus unit.
    Nice!

One edit to my earlier statement, I should have said "macOS 10.15 or newer." But 10.13.6 worked for me.

New bluetooth option for e46 coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Nice!

One edit to my earlier statement, I should have said "macOS 10.15 or newer." But 10.13.6 worked for me.
    Will, I figured I would post what version of Big Sur I’m using when updating firmware on my BlueBus because I’m beta testing the newest revision of the newest MacOS so at least other Mac users know whether or not the newest version would work

So far so good

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Let us know how it goes

All,

Firmware 1.1.17 has been released, finally: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

-Ted
    Yay software updates! Thanks for the continual work on these. My unit has been performing flawlessly for the most part on 1.1.14 (didn’t realize I was so far behind) and I don’t use it for phone calls (just audio streaming) so not sure if there’s anything essential in the newer releases for my unit. One question though, what are dynamic comfort blinks you are adding support for? Do we have those in the E46? I do have mine set to do 5 blinks when changing lanes (works great). Are you saying you are increasing that to 8 max?

Thanks!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Just placed my preorder for one. Wish I didn't have to wait so long for this run to be shipped, but my airpods will do the job for now.

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast