Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 150 of 150

Thread: New bluetooth option for e46 coming soon

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoonin88 View Post
    I keep forgetting I even prepaid for this haha.

    Looks like there is some demand growing. Who wants mine for $500?? jk jk Too stoked to get mine.
    I know you're kidding, but I'm gonna be so peeved if I see this start to happen -- that's highway robbery. I understand supply and demand, but still.

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    36
    I couldn't see anyone from this group doing that. Too many enthusiasts who want to trick out their car in particular ways to hop on and jump ship for a few extra bucks. Likely the only reason someone backs out is like what was said before- either sold the car or totaled it. But I totally get what you're saying.

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoonin88 View Post
    I couldn't see anyone from this group doing that. Too many enthusiasts who want to trick out their car in particular ways to hop on and jump ship for a few extra bucks. Likely the only reason someone backs out is like what was said before- either sold the car or totaled it. But I totally get what you're saying.
    Yeah, you're right . This was only marketed to enthusiasts, so I hope it stays in their hands, at least initially!

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,579
    I agree !


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    1,642
    I’m keeping my order. Thanks for keeping us updated. I also wonder if there will be complications because of the coronavirus situation that is developing over there. I hear on the news they will probably keep factories shut down longer than anticipated
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    I’m keeping my order. Thanks for keeping us updated. I also wonder if there will be complications because of the coronavirus situation that is developing over there. I hear on the news they will probably keep factories shut down longer than anticipated
    The PCB factory is on the island of Taiwan, so I'm hoping that will help keep the Coronavirus at bay... bad pun.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,579
    Any updates lol


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Any updates lol


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Nope, the fab house hasn't started building them yet, and the shipping date is still the same.

    The fellow injection molding my cases is starting to pump them out, but he may be slightly behind too. I'm not to worried because he'll probably sync up with my sending out units.

    I did send off my wire terminal applicator and I should be getting those wires made very soon!

    -Ted

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    36

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,579
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Nope, the fab house hasn't started building them yet, and the shipping date is still the same.

    The fellow injection molding my cases is starting to pump them out, but he may be slightly behind too. I'm not to worried because he'll probably sync up with my sending out units.

    I did send off my wire terminal applicator and I should be getting those wires made very soon!

    -Ted
    Sweet !


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Similar Threads

  1. Appreciation option?
    By SaltyNC in forum Suggestions & Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2018, 07:28 AM
  2. BMW Option Codes
    By Marcus-SanDiego in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 01-21-2017, 11:11 AM
  3. New radiator option for Non-M. CSF
    By derbo in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 05:53 AM
  4. Hot climate option
    By Edo in forum New Members (or older members who have not introduced themselves)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2015, 08:41 PM
  5. AL Cube Trim Option
    By danewilson77 in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 07:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •