Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoonin88 View Post
    I keep forgetting I even prepaid for this haha.

Looks like there is some demand growing. Who wants mine for $500?? jk jk Too stoked to get mine.
    I know you're kidding, but I'm gonna be so peeved if I see this start to happen -- that's highway robbery. I understand supply and demand, but still.

I couldn't see anyone from this group doing that. Too many enthusiasts who want to trick out their car in particular ways to hop on and jump ship for a few extra bucks. Likely the only reason someone backs out is like what was said before- either sold the car or totaled it. But I totally get what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoonin88 View Post
    I couldn't see anyone from this group doing that. Too many enthusiasts who want to trick out their car in particular ways to hop on and jump ship for a few extra bucks. Likely the only reason someone backs out is like what was said before- either sold the car or totaled it. But I totally get what you're saying.
    Yeah, you're right . This was only marketed to enthusiasts, so I hope it stays in their hands, at least initially!

I agree !

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m keeping my order. Thanks for keeping us updated. I also wonder if there will be complications because of the coronavirus situation that is developing over there. I hear on the news they will probably keep factories shut down longer than anticipated
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    I’m keeping my order. Thanks for keeping us updated. I also wonder if there will be complications because of the coronavirus situation that is developing over there. I hear on the news they will probably keep factories shut down longer than anticipated
    The PCB factory is on the island of Taiwan, so I'm hoping that will help keep the Coronavirus at bay... bad pun.

Any updates lol

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Any updates lol

Nope, the fab house hasn't started building them yet, and the shipping date is still the same.

The fellow injection molding my cases is starting to pump them out, but he may be slightly behind too. I'm not to worried because he'll probably sync up with my sending out units.

I did send off my wire terminal applicator and I should be getting those wires made very soon!

-Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Nope, the fab house hasn't started building them yet, and the shipping date is still the same.

The fellow injection molding my cases is starting to pump them out, but he may be slightly behind too. I'm not to worried because he'll probably sync up with my sending out units.

I did send off my wire terminal applicator and I should be getting those wires made very soon!

-Ted
    Sweet !

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast