Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Sorry, purchasing or getting in the mail?

Thanks!
    -Ted
    Getting in the mail, I’ve already received my blue bus and purchased the adapter when you sent out the email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BMWM3186 View Post
    Getting in the mail, I’ve already received my blue bus and purchased the adapter when you sent out the email

Ah! Next ten days.

Had an interesting phenomenon today, sound cut out randomly. Tried disconnecting, reconnecting with no luck. Turned off the radio and back on. Cycled the car on and off. Tried different apps, no sound.

FM radio plays fine, but nothing out of bluebus. Haven't gotten to the firmware update yet, and I want to try a couple other troubleshooting things.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aethir30 View Post
    Had an interesting phenomenon today, sound cut out randomly. Tried disconnecting, reconnecting with no luck. Turned off the radio and back on. Cycled the car on and off. Tried different apps, no sound.

FM radio plays fine, but nothing out of bluebus. Haven't gotten to the firmware update yet, and I want to try a couple other troubleshooting things.

Hmm, well that doesn't sound good. Let the car sit for 5 minutes (full off, everything closed) and see if that makes a difference. If it doesn't, check the volume on your phone (make sure it's at max), then listen to the speakers and see if you hear any kind of clicking / ticking / noise coming from them.

Shoot me an email at support@bluebus.dev if it persists.

-Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Hmm, well that doesn't sound good. Let the car sit for 5 minutes (full off, everything closed) and see if that makes a difference. If it doesn't, check the volume on your phone (make sure it's at max), then listen to the speakers and see if you hear any kind of clicking / ticking / noise coming from them.

Shoot me an email at support@bluebus.dev if it persists.

-Ted
    I have your number from when you helped me with install (factory iPod adaptor guy). If it persists I'll shoot you a text.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethir30 View Post
    I have your number from when you helped me with install (factory iPod adaptor guy). If it persists I'll shoot you a text.

Oh yeah -- Sounds good! I have been thinking about texting you -- might be in the G19 MOS market soon.

Forgot to post this yesterday, but I'm officially a moron. Bluebus is fine, the volume for BT on my phone got muted.

Cross-posting from NAM3Forum. Maybe it'll help someone here who's not on that forum.

Just got my Bluebus units today - Thanks Ted!

TL;DR: *If you're having problems updating your firmware, try *change micro-usb cables or remove the Bluebus from the case to update. *

Longer version:
    The firmware tool wasn't recognizing the second unit. The drop-down menu still said "Select Device" instead of the serial number (I presume it's the serial number).*

The cable I used couldn't fully mate with the connector because it was stopped by the case of the Bluebus. It was connected enough to light up the LED in the unit, but not enough to be recognized by the firmware tool. *Uncased the unit and all's good (I didn't have another cable).

The molded cable-end is too big and gets in the way of the case.
    Last edited by Will; 06-05-2020 at 09:44 PM. Reason: No problem with the BlueBus, it was too fat of a cable-end.

Completed my round trip to Vegas for a few days (5 days) and back. This BlueBus was fantastic on long drives. Going back again next month.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Hi Ted,

Saw on another forum that units were delayed for the second batch of orders. Does that mean those of us in the second batch are looking at August/September delivery timeframe?

Thanks for all your efforts here.

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast