Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Been running my BlueBus for a few weeks now since installing it... I could not be happier with this product, just saying. Every time I go into my ZHP to start it up, it immediately sees my iPhone and begins playing music as long as I have bluetooth on on my iPhone and the car radio is also on. The audio quality is superb as far as my old man ears can detect and when I use the phone to make calls, everything just works perfectly just like OEM. I could not ask for better as far as I am concerned. I also like that I can enable one-touch five blink if I want. All from this device. You also get online support from Ted and the packaging of this device is excellent.

Even though I have the Business CD radio head unit, I'm no longer in a hurry to get the AVIN head unit for this car because BlueBus integrates so perfectly. I am actually satisfied with the setup currently in my ZHP. I really love the improved bluetooth streaming capabilities BlueBus has and the clarity of sound going into my stereo system. I enjoy streaming SIRIUS radio from my iPhone into the car...
    Which oem mic are you using ? Part number? I have an issue with the one I bought the person who im speaking to they say they hear me far away

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Which oem mic are you using ? Part number? I have an issue with the one I bought the person who im speaking to they say they hear me far away

This is the microphone I’m using.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

319....I have like 5 mics lying around somewhere. Most people say they hear an echo. I'll have to try that one

This is the microphone I’m using.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    This is the exact same one I purchase and seems like nobody can hear me that good. That I sound far far away . Mmmm which other one is supposed to work

This is the exact same one I purchase and seems like nobody can hear me that good. That I sound far far away . Mmmm which other one is supposed to work
    try this one: p/n 84 31 6 938 762 price is around $65 for this part.

The 762 P/N is the upgraded BMW microphone that's available from BMW. It has better noise cancellation than the older less expensive 84 31 8 380 319 Microphone.

Since I haven't had anyone complain to me regarding how I'm sounding I figured I would leave my original microphone installed.

Here are a few links to get one of these "improved" microphones for half the cost... from my experience these don't go bad...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HANDS-FREE-...Cclp%3A2334524

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hands-Free-...0AAOSwJ7Bfoxud

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-745-750...YAAOSwsOBf0U7M

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-X6-E71-...YAAOSwsOBf0U7M

I'll give that one a try , thanks

I'll give that one a try , thanks
    no problem

I have one of these "improved" microphones in my M3.

Been running my BlueBus for a few weeks now since installing it... I could not be happier with this product, just saying. Every time I go into my ZHP to start it up, it immediately sees my iPhone and begins playing music as long as I have bluetooth on on my iPhone and the car radio is also on. The audio quality is superb as far as my old man ears can detect and when I use the phone to make calls, everything just works perfectly just like OEM. I could not ask for better as far as I am concerned. I also like that I can enable one-touch five blink if I want. All from this device. You also get online support from Ted and the packaging of this device is excellent.

Even though I have the Business CD radio head unit, I'm no longer in a hurry to get the AVIN head unit for this car because BlueBus integrates so perfectly. I am actually satisfied with the setup currently in my ZHP. I really love the improved bluetooth streaming capabilities BlueBus has and the clarity of sound going into my stereo system. I enjoy streaming SIRIUS radio from my iPhone into the car...
    I'm really glad you're enjoying it! I recently purchased a Touring without Nav and I now understand why so many people drop in aftermarket radios -- without AUX, it's terrible to be stuck listening to FM.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    319....I have like 5 mics lying around somewhere. Most people say they hear an echo. I'll have to try that one

Please make sure you're both on 1.1.16 (https://www.bluebus.dev/software)

Then, please follow this guide: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...g-the-Terminal

Then run these two commands:

bt cvc on
    bt mgain c1

That should clear up the echo and sounding distant.

Thanks!
    -Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    I'm really glad you're enjoying it! I recently purchased a Touring without Nav and I now understand why so many people drop in aftermarket radios -- without AUX, it's terrible to be stuck listening to FM.
    I have found with your product you don't need any AUX input. Once I order your product for my M3, after I take care of a few other higher priority items at my garage, I will eliminate the Intravee II setup currently installed and integrate your product. You have done an amazing job developing this solution Ted

I have found with your product you don't need any AUX input. Once I order your product for my M3, after I take care of a few other higher priority items at my garage, I will eliminate the Intravee II setup currently installed and integrate your product. You have done an amazing job developing this solution Ted
    I have to agree -- my M3 has AUX and that was my go-to before I developed the BlueBus. Now I can't even remember the last time I used it .

The first thing I did was throw a BlueBus into the Touring and now the world is right.

The Intravee is a great product as well, but it is definitely showing its age in terms of components required and inability to use Bluetooth (there are work arounds for this, but they're quite hacky).

Anyways, thanks for the kind words -- I'm really glad you're happy with my little brain-child

-Ted

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast