Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 368

Thread: New bluetooth option for e46 coming soon

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    2,972
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Nuts because of 1) Semiconductor shortages, 2) Cryptominers, and 3) Scalpers. #2 and #3 really, royally piss me off. I've been trying to buy an RTX 3080 at the price it's supposed to be since November and have been unsuccessful because all these a-holes and their damned bots buying up all stock as soon as it's posted.
    If you ignore the usual Linus YouTube antics, I think he did a good job describing the silicon situation.

    https://youtu.be/3A4yk-P5ukY


    My dads been a PCB designer in Silicon Valley for 30 years. Hasnít seen supply constrictions like this before.


    The weirdest thing to me is how much this is impacting the automotive industry. You donít normally think of them as silicon consumers, but every damn thing in a car these days is CPU controlled.


    His: 2005 330 ZHP Imola Red - 1995 NA Miata
    Hers: 2004 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM


  2. #352
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    128
    The Clear Voice Capture GUI Tool has been created: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...-Voice-Capture

    Thanks!
    -Ted

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Main County
    Posts
    268
    If I'm understanding this correctly, this will correct the echo some microphones are having?
    | My YouTube Channel | Instagram|

    BMWCCA GGC: 530872
    "You canít connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards." - Steve Jobs

  4. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    The Clear Voice Capture GUI Tool has been created: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...-Voice-Capture

    Thanks!
    -Ted
    Awesome job by Ted again! This update fixed my echoing issue I was having using my BlueBus. Everything is perfect again

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    If I'm understanding this correctly, this will correct the echo some microphones are having?
    That's correct

    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Awesome job by Ted again! This update fixed my echoing issue I was having using my BlueBus. Everything is perfect again
    Awesome, glad to hear it!

    -Ted

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Leesburg, VA
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Awesome job by Ted again! This update fixed my echoing issue I was having using my BlueBus. Everything is perfect again
    I have the BlueBus, but am probably too stupid to install/use it! Did you fix the echo by plugging the BlueBus into your computer & running the program?
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

  7. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I have the BlueBus, but am probably too stupid to install/use it! Did you fix the echo by plugging the BlueBus into your computer & running the program?
    That's exactly what I did. It was very easy to do.

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I have the BlueBus, but am probably too stupid to install/use it! Did you fix the echo by plugging the BlueBus into your computer & running the program?
    I tried really hard to make it as easy as possible. I also tried to document the process really well. Hopefully it's good enough

    If all else fails, you can always mail it to me and I will sort it out.

    -Ted

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Leesburg, VA
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    I tried really hard to make it as easy as possible. I also tried to document the process really well. Hopefully it's good enough
    If all else fails, you can always mail it to me and I will sort it out.
    -Ted
    Believe me - the failure is not on your part, Ted! I have some tech-oriented neighbors if it come to that. We just went hands-free required in VA earlier this year, so thought I'd add this to my E39 daily driver. I'm sure all the install/update info is available - I just haven't made the effort yet. Thanks!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Believe me - the failure is not on your part, Ted! I have some tech-oriented neighbors if it come to that. We just went hands-free required in VA earlier this year, so thought I'd add this to my E39 daily driver. I'm sure all the install/update info is available - I just haven't made the effort yet. Thanks!
    Let us know how it goes

    All,

    Firmware 1.1.17 has been released, finally: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

    Thanks!
    -Ted

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Appreciation option?
    By SaltyNC in forum Suggestions & Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2018, 07:28 AM
  2. BMW Option Codes
    By Marcus-SanDiego in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 01-21-2017, 11:11 AM
  3. New radiator option for Non-M. CSF
    By derbo in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 05:53 AM
  4. Hot climate option
    By Edo in forum New Members (or older members who have not introduced themselves)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2015, 08:41 PM
  5. AL Cube Trim Option
    By danewilson77 in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 07:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •