Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    Just placed my preorder for one. Wish I didn't have to wait so long for this run to be shipped, but my airpods will do the job for now.
    It is worth the wait to get this. Once you have this you will agree it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Yay software updates! Thanks for the continual work on these. My unit has been performing flawlessly for the most part on 1.1.14 (didn’t realize I was so far behind) and I don’t use it for phone calls (just audio streaming) so not sure if there’s anything essential in the newer releases for my unit. One question though, what are dynamic comfort blinks you are adding support for? Do we have those in the E46? I do have mine set to do 5 blinks when changing lanes (works great). Are you saying you are increasing that to 8 max?

Thanks!
    Howdy!

What I mean is, you can set the comfort blinks between 2 and 8, not just off, 3 or 5.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    Just placed my preorder for one. Wish I didn't have to wait so long for this run to be shipped, but my airpods will do the job for now.
    Sorry, but I do have trouble keeping the unit in stock. The amounts I order as overage always sell out

-Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post

Sorry, but I do have trouble keeping the unit in stock. The amounts I order as overage always sell out

-Ted
    No worries Ted, it's part of the program. I am in the manufacturing industry and it can't gauge inventory right now due to COVID.

Exclamation

Hey Ted,

I went ahead and upgraded my unit from 1.1.14 to 1.1.17 and my comfort blinking no longer works. I am wondering if it has to do with the way the bluebus handles it now and that a few years ago I, like a number of other e46 owners, bought a LCM capable of being programmed for different blinks. I had the updated LCM set to do 3 blinks. When I first installed the bluebus I set the blinks to 5 and it worked perfectly. Now after the update it is only doing 3 blinks again no matter what number I set bluebus to.

This might also be a PSA on 1.1.17 for all the other owners who put in the updated LCM and programmed comfort blinking - they wont be able to change the number of blinks.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Hey Ted,

I went ahead and upgraded my unit from 1.1.14 to 1.1.17 and my comfort blinking no longer works. I am wondering if it has to do with the way the bluebus handles it now and that a few years ago I, like a number of other e46 owners, bought a LCM capable of being programmed for different blinks. I had the updated LCM set to do 3 blinks. When I first installed the bluebus I set the blinks to 5 and it worked perfectly. Now after the update it is only doing 3 blinks again no matter what number I set bluebus to.

This might also be a PSA on 1.1.17 for all the other owners who put in the updated LCM and programmed comfort blinking - they wont be able to change the number of blinks.
    Hmm, this is quite odd. Do you have Navigation or not?

Since 1.1.15 the LCM/LSZ revision is identified automatically to de-couple the vehicle type selection from the diagnostics messages that are used to trigger the feature. It's possible your LSZ wasn't properly identified, but it should continue trying to ID the unit until it gets a response.

Thanks!
    -Ted

Hmm, this is quite odd. Do you have Navigation or not?

Since 1.1.15 the LCM/LSZ revision is identified automatically to de-couple the vehicle type selection from the diagnostics messages that are used to trigger the feature. It's possible your LSZ wasn't properly identified, but it should continue trying to ID the unit until it gets a response.

Thanks!
    -Ted
    I do have Navigation. It was years ago, but I vaguely recall most E46 LCMs needing a software update to a newer version in order to activate triple blink. example here: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ing-NCS-Expert

Hm, any suggestions? unplugging the bluebus and plugging it back in? I could try taking out the LCM and comparing the part numbers to my old one.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

I do have Navigation. It was years ago, but I vaguely recall most E46 LCMs needing a software update to a newer version in order to activate triple blink. example here: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ing-NCS-Expert

Hm, any suggestions? unplugging the bluebus and plugging it back in? I could try taking out the LCM and comparing the part numbers to my old one.
    Yeah, try this if you don't mind:

https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...g-the-Terminal

After that, type in: "restore" and hit enter

You'll need to pair the BlueBus again and reconfigure your settings, but that will also force it to re-query the vehicle for the LSZ variant.

Thanks!
    -Ted

Any updates the the current batch of bluebuses. I know there was a shortage of components with all that’s been going on

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Any updates the the current batch of bluebuses. I know there was a shortage of components with all that’s been going on
    Units are scheduled to ship the third or fourth week of June.
    Thanks!
    -Ted

Units are scheduled to ship the third or fourth week of June.
    Thanks!
    -Ted
    So excited!

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast