Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 28firefighter View Post
    Just ordered mine with the 54pin TCU adapter. Very very excited! Now I'll be able to honor my son's constant requests to listen to Frozen while we're driving. On second though, maybe I should cancel...
    I know this feeling all too well. Thankfully, my M3 is a toddler and newborn free zone because I can't shoehorn three of 'em in a coupe

Thanks!
    -Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post

Does 762 work well for you? It does for me, but not many others.

Thanks!
    -Ted

I have the 762 installed. Works fine.....
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Just got my BlueBus. Filmed the install and have been playing with operation. Some questions to see if I have an independent issue. EDIT: THEY WERE ALL AN INDEPENDENT ISSUE everything works now: Siri, updated metadata, music skipping, volume adjusting (lowered music on device, maxed call and Siri on device. Cannot change volume during a call or Siri but this keeps all the volume levels even), etc.

Ted. Let me know if you want one video in installation and one video on how to use the device, or if you want the two together. The first thing that caught my eye is the absolute phenomenal audio clarity of the device. Going to go bananas for that.
    Last edited by YoitsTmac; 04-24-2020 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Just got my BlueBus. Filmed the install and have been playing with operation. Some questions to see if I have an independent issue.

I have an iPhone X on iOS 13.2.2 . I can't seem to skip entire songs. Does anyone have this issue with iOS?

I also was unable to adjust the volume on the radio when in the call, is this normal? The other end said that they could hear themselves too. Could this be due to the mic I've used? I used the mic ending in 762 as recommended above.

Ted. Let me know if you want one video in installation and one video on how to use the device, or if you want the two together. The first thing that caught my eye is the absolute phenomenal audio clarity of the device. Going to go bananas for that.

edit 3: Invoking Siri by holding the mic causes the song to pause and then immediately play. Also autoplay on 0 or 1 does not start autoplay for me. Also the metadata does not update when the song changes. When the song is forced to change from the device or by the previous song ending, the metadata never updates. Music does also not pause when the radio is turned off. I suspect this is not normal behavior and any advice is appreciated. Will play more once it cools off.
    I can confirm one thing, the echo is due to the mic you have hooked up. You will need to revert back to an older part number.

Have you, or anyone else, experienced feedback? No matter if music is playing or paused, if I am in Bluetooth mode and the volume is turned up decently, I can hear feedback through the speakers. This only happens with the car running. When just in the start position it sounds crystal clear.

Glad you quoted because I wanted a strikethrough on everything, but I have fixed everything else. I will move to the xx-319 mic. I currently have some feedback when nothing is playing. I have not used BlueBus while driving yet so I cannot confirm or deny yet. It just can't be 97 outside.

Edit: I'm in a massive SoCal BMW owners chat and I am bragging about BlueBus to everyone. I don't think anyone in the chat owns an old enough module but hopefully at least one does! There was some interest on E9x chassis.
    Last edited by YoitsTmac; 04-24-2020 at 02:17 PM.

I do not have any feedback on my 762 mic.

Do you use the Echo Number to do your testing?
    Lawrence
    BMW CCA #192742
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE

No full honestly I called my mom she said she could hear herself, I made her laugh, then in her laugh she said "oh my god, I can hear myself laughing" which always makes my mom laugh harder, and then that kept building up until she hung up.

FWIW, I was able to get a 338 mic off eBay for $30. Looked brand new and install was real easy.

338 mic is a better route. Should work better. But need to be tested if you still get the feedback.
    Lawrence
    BMW CCA #192742
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Just got my BlueBus.

Is yours in the blue case or no? If he is sending the cased versions out then my fingers are crossed I will be getting mine soon.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast