Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

New bluetooth option for e46 coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Units are scheduled to ship the third or fourth week of June.
    Thanks!
    -Ted
    Awesome…
    Last edited by WOLFN8TR; 05-20-2021 at 09:08 PM.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Yeah, try this if you don't mind:

https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...g-the-Terminal

After that, type in: "restore" and hit enter

You'll need to pair the BlueBus again and reconfigure your settings, but that will also force it to re-query the vehicle for the LSZ variant.

Thanks!
    -Ted
    Sorry for the delay. I went ahead and entered the restore command and the system responded ok. I had to re-pair my phone and change a few settings like you said to get it back to how it was before but it was easy and straightforward.

Unfortunately on this firmware and the restore the car is still only doing 3 blinks no matter what number I set the bluebus to :-(
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Its here!

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Mine just got dropped off at the post office... Probably won't see it till early next week. I'm so excited!

So I'm having some complications (it would be me). I got everything installed but:

1. I cannot get my head unit to display the Bluetooth option consistently

2. The few times I was able to connect, I did not get any sound and I couldn't really navigate the menus.

3. Several times I got the LCD screen to say CD 7-01 or 7-33. What does that mean?

4. As I'm writing this, I can no longer connect to bluebus. My phone times out when it was attempting to connect.

Edit: seems like I didn't completely plugin the power so after confirming the plugs, my phone is connected but I still can't get the display to show Bluetooth thus no sound. Do I have to unplug the OEM aux cable from the head unit?
    Last edited by JPMo; 07-15-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    So I'm having some complications (it would be me). I got everything installed but:

1. I cannot get my head unit to display the Bluetooth option consistently

2. The few times I was able to connect, I did not get any sound and I couldn't really navigate the menus.

3. Several times I got the LCD screen to say CD 7-01 or 7-33. What does that mean?

4. As I'm writing this, I can no longer connect to bluebus. My phone times out when it was attempting to connect.

Edit: seems like I didn't completely plugin the power so after confirming the plugs, my phone is connected but I still can't get the display to show Bluetooth thus no sound. Do I have to unplug the OEM aux cable from the head unit?
    To close the loop here, your issue is that you have an OE iPod module installed and it's conflicting with the BlueBus

-Ted

I was gonna say that I had similar issues and found the ipod module connected behind the radio causing the issues. Undid the wiring and worked perfect after that.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

I will tackle this today!

Quote Originally Posted by PdZHP View Post
    I was gonna say that I had similar issues and found the ipod module connected behind the radio causing the issues. Undid the wiring and worked perfect after that.
    Was your iPod module wired into the radio harness? Mine is looking like a big mess that I'm not sure I'll be able to solve

Yes. Find the ipod adapter installation instructions online and reverse the wiring. I believe it's like 2-3 wires that need to be moved back into original connections.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast