Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Update: I am able to get media to play through the bluebus after finally finding the missing 10 pin connector that was hiding in plain sight. But seems like the hands free connectivity with the phone and smart assistant aren't working.

Maybe this requires switching out the pins from the iPod adapter?

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

What tool did you use to remove the pins from the main radio harness connection?

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Excellent service from t3ddftw who built me a 54 connector. Thanks again!
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Anyone have a guide for E46s with navigation? I've done about two weeks with just radio in my new car and I want to rip my hair out but everything back there is super unfamiliar and there's no free harnesses that I can find. I have a DVD player, what looks to be a radio below it, and presumably the amp behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Anyone have a guide for E46s with navigation? I've done about two weeks with just radio in my new car and I want to rip my hair out but everything back there is super unfamiliar and there's no free harnesses that I can find. I have a DVD player, what looks to be a radio below it, and presumably the amp behind it.
    It is the bundle for the optional CD changer that you need. It is usually just behind the driver's shock tower in front of the carriage that the DVD computer, BM53 radio and Amp is mounted to... unwrap the bundle and you will find two connectors that will connect into the BlueBus module... If you are still having problems locating the bundle then send me a PM... I will step you thru this...

Huge thanks to Charlie for all his help. Really thankful. I'm back to enjoying my own music.

Huge thanks to Charlie for all his help. Really thankful. I'm back to enjoying my own music.
    Happy to help you out Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How're you liking the BlueBus experience on the Navigation system? IMO it's a HUGE upgrade. I retrofit Navigation into my Touring recently because I can't deal with the Business CD unit :\

I forgot to post here about it, but firmware version 1.1.18 is now available and I highly recommend you guys install it: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

-Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    I forgot to post here about it, but firmware version 1.1.18 is now available and I highly recommend you guys install it: https://www.bluebus.dev/software
    Being a dummy when it comes to things like this, do you suggest installing all the updates from oldest to newest, or will the newest take care of all of them?
    Thanks!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post

-Ted
    Appreciate the heads up Ted

I just did my firmware update... no issues

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast