Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    How're you liking the BlueBus experience on the Navigation system? IMO it's a HUGE upgrade. I retrofit Navigation into my Touring recently because I can't deal with the Business CD unit :\

I forgot to post here about it, but firmware version 1.1.18 is now available and I highly recommend you guys install it: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

-Ted
    I think the UI is way cleaner and I think there may be even 1-2 more features that you don't get on the CD53. I tried activating the blink commands again, but it caused my cluster brightness to freak out, so I turned it off. I figured new chassis, maybe I'd have better luck.

I am going back to CD53 soon though, I personally just don't enjoy the factory nav. Still will be rocking BlueBus though! Still a big fan But yes I'll contact you soon about a TCU connector and a couple other things

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    How're you liking the BlueBus experience on the Navigation system? IMO it's a HUGE upgrade. I retrofit Navigation into my Touring recently because I can't deal with the Business CD unit :\

I forgot to post here about it, but firmware version 1.1.18 is now available and I highly recommend you guys install it: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

-Ted
    Also did the update today with a lot of help from Ted due to some misunderstanding on my part. Thanks Ted.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

I have had my unit since it was first released and have always had an issue with callers hearing their echo. Finally got around to upgrading to the latest software which I thought I read would take care of this issue but it persists. I also have mic 319. Anything else I should look at to remedy or do I just stop using handsfree?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoonin88 View Post
    I have had my unit since it was first released and have always had an issue with callers hearing their echo. Finally got around to upgrading to the latest software which I thought I read would take care of this issue but it persists. I also have mic 319. Anything else I should look at to remedy or do I just stop using handsfree?
    Definitely use this tool to set the right echo cancellation settings: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...-Voice-Capture

The other thing to try is to tune the volume so it's just "high enough" to be audible, but not so high that it echos to the caller. Usually, the Clear Voice Capture algo will fix it, though.

Thanks Ted. Didn't realize that was still a separate task. That tool certainly did help. Last bullet of the night- there is a call volume offset setting, what do you recommend setting it to? I currently have it on 5. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoonin88 View Post
    Thanks Ted. Didn't realize that was still a separate task. That tool certainly did help. Last bullet of the night- there is a call volume offset setting, what do you recommend setting it to? I currently have it on 5. Thanks!
    It's honestly whatever works best for you -- the way it works is each step results in the BlueBus emulating a button press of the volume up button on the multi-function steering controls so that the call volume can be offset from the music volume (since the call volume is much lower than music volume). Once the call is over, the BlueBus lowers the volume the same amount of steps back.

Thanks!
    -Ted

How long is delivery time now?

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble View Post
    How long is delivery time now?
    I went on the site a couple of weeks ago and signed up for the presale notice thing, but I believe I read on there they’ll be available for order mid 2022. Not sure if anyone has additional info.
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    I went on the site a couple of weeks ago and signed up for the presale notice thing, but I believe I read on there they’ll be available for order mid 2022. Not sure if anyone has additional info.
    I'm hoping to make them available for pre-order late next Month, with a shipdate somewhere in the early summer (late June). I won't even have all the parts I need to make them until April, unfortunately.

The state of the electronics component industry is equivalent to the state of toilet paper when the pandemic first began.

Just an update for everyone: I am going to be opening pre-orders on Monday April 4th, with an expected ship date of late June / early July.

I am also excited to announce that through the redesign, I have been able to lower the cost of each unit enough that I can now sell them for $199 USD .

Thanks!
    -Ted

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast