Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
    Anybody can help me with Bluetooth calling ? First when somebody calls me it dosnt transfer the ring into my car there is nothing . But it rings on my phone. Any help ?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Anybody can help me with Bluetooth calling ? First when somebody calls me it dosnt transfer the ring into my car there is nothing . But it rings on my phone. Any help ?

Are you saying that the ring tone plays on the phone rather than the vehicle speakers, or are you unable to use calls at all via the car speakers and microphone?

In-band ringing is enabled by default, so if it’s not ringing via the speakers that’s weird. What phone and OS version?

-Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Are you saying that the ring tone plays on the phone rather than the vehicle speakers, or are you unable to use calls at all via the car speakers and microphone?

In-band ringing is enabled by default, so if it’s not ringing via the speakers that’s weird. What phone and OS version?

-Ted
    I have an android , galaxy s20 . Via car speakers and microphone, not getting anything .

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    I have an android , galaxy s20 . Via car speakers and microphone, not getting anything .

Sounds like your unit may not have Clear Voice Capture set up correctly. Please follow this guide: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...-Voice-Capture

Thanks!
    -Ted

A quick update for the July 2022 batch: PCB assembly, programming and test is happening this week. It'll take them about a week to arrive, so I should be shipping late next week or early the following week. I'm hoping to get most of them shipped in a single day by taking time off my day job.

If you want to see "how BlueBus's are made", check out Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluebusbt/ -- Pictures and video are from yesterday (Australia time).

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    A quick update for the July 2022 batch: PCB assembly, programming and test is happening this week. It'll take them about a week to arrive, so I should be shipping late next week or early the following week. I'm hoping to get most of them shipped in a single day by taking time off my day job.

If you want to see "how BlueBus's are made", check out Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluebusbt/ -- Pictures and video are from yesterday (Australia time).
    Well, any more delays?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is the old bluebus (before component change) better than new one? looks like the new one has less features (educate me).

New bluetooth option for e46 coming soon

Got my unit, pre-ordered back in April, lol. Will install on the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zhp4life View Post
    is the old bluebus (before component change) better than new one? looks like the new one has less features (educate me).
    I would put a v2 in my car over a V1. The circuit is more stout, and the lost features will make their way back in some form or another.

-Ted

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast