Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
    How does one order one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    How does one order one of these?
    Go to this link

https://www.bluebus.dev/orders/checkout

Add the 54-pin TCU adapter. You will also need this to connect BlueBus to your BMW.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Go to this link

https://www.bluebus.dev/orders/checkout

Add the 54-pin TCU adapter. You will also need this to connect BlueBus to your BMW.
    Grazie mille!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Grazie mille!

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

thinking of pulling the plug and get this bluetooth unit. I am sick of my ebay blutooth unit

is the old bluebus (before component change) better than new one? looks like the new one has less features (educate me).

Anyone else having an issue updating theirs via their laptop. I was running to some trouble trying to update mine via my Mac laptop.

I last updated my bluebus in late 2021. I have successfully updated it 2 or 3 times with this set up since purchase. I noticed that there was a new firmware 1.3.0, so I figured I would update again. I was trying to get my bluebus to talk to my MacBook but it keeps saying timeout after a few seconds. The green power light is solidly on. and when I select the device from the tool drop down I see a little orange or red light blink a few time, then it gives me the error. I have tried 7 or 8 different USB cables so far making sure I was fully pushing them in, so not sure if that may still be the issue. The bluebus works ok for the most part otherwise. I have tried the firmware tool from last year, which gives 5 seconds before time out. I also downloaded the one currently on the website 1.3 (not sure if the firmware tool has been updated), which gives 10 seconds before time out.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Yep I had the same exact issue with No success after several attempts. I did contact Ted and he tried to remote in to help but we had issues with the connection. It works fine on the 1.1.18 software so as the saying goes “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” applies.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Yep I had the same exact issue with No success after several attempts. I did contact Ted and he tried to remote in to help but we had issues with the connection. It works fine on the 1.1.18 software so as the saying goes “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” applies.
    Oh so Im not the only one. I am on 1.1.17. Are you using a Mac too or PC?

I did email him back in December but I never received a response. Hopefully he will check in and see these messages here. Mine is working fine as far as I can tell but it’d be nice to be able to update the software again for new features/bug fixes.
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Oh so Im not the only one. I am on 1.1.17. Are you using a Mac too or PC?

I did email him back in December but I never received a response. Hopefully he will check in and see these messages here. Mine is working fine as far as I can tell but it’d be nice to be able to update the software again for new features/bug fixes.
    Gary is using a Mac

I just checked my BlueBus and I'm at firmware 1.3.0 on my Gen2 BlueBus (blue pwr light)

I pulled out my Gen1 BlueBus (green pwr light) and tried to run the firmware update tool and have the same problem where it times out. Unable to read my Gen1 BlueBus or update the firmware on it. It has firmware 1.1.18 installed on it.
    Last edited by cakM3; 05-15-2023 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Gary is using a Mac

I just checked my BlueBus and I'm at firmware 1.3.0 on my Gen2 BlueBus (blue pwr light)

I pulled out my Gen1 BlueBus (green pwr light) and tried to run the firmware update tool and have the same problem where it times out. Unable to read my Gen1 BlueBus or update the firmware on it. It has firmware 1.1.18 installed on it.
    Interesting. So, I wonder if all Gen 1 devices are no longer upgradable for some reason. Or maybe there an issue with the firmware update tool (for MAC)?

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast