Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Differential bushing: poly or OE?

I need to replace my rear diff bushing, I was gonna go with OE but my Indy is suggesting something poly. I want to to feel OE but not have to worry about doing it again, if I go the poly route.

Any recommendations?

Should I do anything else while this is being done (bushing or hardware wise) to the drive line, etc?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Consider the RTABs with limiters. I’m not a fan of poly and would go OEM/Lemforder, etc.

I was just looking into this today and was about to pull the trigger on the meyle hd bushing but couldn't find many reviews. There's also an option from Bilstein that should be a bit stiffer than stock, but still rubber.

Differential Mount Bushing Rear E46 X3 Z4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007RH535Q..._cZQOCbXFZRQ78

OE rubber is the way to go.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Just purchased turner RTAB limiters for 60 shipped on eBay.

So OE is the way to go eh?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

OE. I had AKG poly's in my diff and swapped them back out for stock because the poly ones just made shifts harsher. If you don't rev match absolutely perfectly, your diff will let you know. I would get a minor clunk when the rev match wasn't 100% perfect, and you can feel it a bit harsher when you let the clutch out. Also, you get some diff whine at certain RPMs while cruising with the polys. I don't like that feeling it gave, though I do like the whining sound. I ended up going back to OE and am happy with the choice.

I can't speak to Meyle's diff bushings, but if their diff bushings are anything like their control arm bushings, don't bother, unless you want to replace them again soon.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Autozone.com
    Solid....no? k

I have the Meyle HD bushing. It looks like, well a bushing. If I have to replace it again in 2-3 years, I'm ok with that.
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k