Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS: Style 135 wheels and Natural Brown interior

Selling a few things off this car that I do not need. Located in Southern California.

1. I am selling the Natural brown interior from my ZHP, it is NOT in the best condition, the leather is old and there are marks here and there. Previous owner had a Golden retriever that she had in the car. Door cards are nice, this will be for the Front seats, rear seats, and door cards. No silver cube trim included. Sorry for the bad photos, the car is parked in an awkward spot, and it doesn't run. But! If someone is looking to change things up, here is a cheap interior. No heated seats. Looking for get $400 OBO for it.

2. I'm also selling the ZHP Front bumper off this car, the left side bracket is missing so there is nothing to hold it the fender. Someone who can plastic weld can probably fix this up. $100 for the bumper itself.
    Last edited by pocky; 04-26-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Where are you located and would you be willing to separate the wheels?

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by pocky View Post
    Selling a few things off this car that I do not need. Located in Southern California.
    2. I am selling the Natural brown interior from my ZHP, it is NOT in the best condition, the leather is old and there are marks here and there. Previous owner had a Golden retriever that she had in the car. Door cards are nice, this will be for the Front seats, rear seats, and door cards. No silver cube trim included. Sorry for the bad photos, the car is parked in an awkward spot, and it doesn't run. But! If someone is looking to change things up, here is a cheap interior. No heated seats. Looking for get $400 OBO for it.

Hello,
    Interested in the Natural Brown interior. I’m in San Diego. What part of Southern California are you in?

Thanks,
    Jason

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Where are you located and would you be willing to separate the wheels?
    Sorry, I do not come on too often. Wheels are sold.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastalJay View Post
    Hello,
    Interested in the Natural Brown interior. I’m in San Diego. What part of Southern California are you in?

Thanks,
    Jason
    Hey Jason, I sent you a text.