Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS 2002 e46 ZHP Touring 6MT

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    ****SOLD**** for $12,500

For sale 2002 E46 ZHP Touring 6MT
    VIN - WBAEN33452PC10319
    Located in Lawrenceville GA
    $12,500

Build Thread of the car here

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-wagon-project

Car will come with either 18 inch style 67 squared

car has 4 original BMW keys

Car has Clean Georgia Title no salvage or rebuilt history

normally I wouldn't sell this car but I have another project I want to try to fulfill but its not 100% necessary as i am content with driving this car every day and enjoying it.

Car has no major accidents or flaws there are two small minor issues in the body work which is a small dent in the passenger door in the bottom area beneath the door molding.... hard to see unless you're at an angle.Also an area in the tailgate area bottom left hand corner where it looks like someone closed the tail gate with something too long and it pushed the hatch a tad and you can kind of see in one of the pictures.

The carfax shows 2 accidents at some point in its life, i didn't know about them nor did the previous owner. what ever they were it was not serious as every single body panel on this is original and there is no bondo or paint work on the car either, no signs of any frame work damage or tweaking etc...

What ever the accidents on the carfax were they must have been extremely minor as every single panel has the oem factory panel gap all throughout.

only the front and rear bumpers and side skirts were replaced by me when they were upgraded and painted to factory match.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This car is mechanically sound and I will trust driving this car across the country and back no problems or worries. I bought the car with one thing in mind that I would not have any issues toting around my five-year-old son.

Car was converted fully from MS 43 to MS45.1 so that it could be 100% zhp with the zhp factory tune and it passes all emissions in all readiness monitors are 100% functional.

automatic to manual conversion was done in OEM fashion using an OEM ZHP Manual Transmission harness. All modules coded properly as manual aka removing Automatic SA option codes.

Reverse DIP on passenger mirror works, PDC sensors work in reverse, Cruise control works.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is only one issue with the DME that is extremely minor. due to the nature of the EWS delete and how hard it is.

the car and engine start every single time the first time. if you turn the car off, it will not start again unless you wait 20 seconds. it has been like this since i have completed the swap and has not bothered me at all

the person who handles the EWS delete (Chris with Bimmerlabs whom also handles kassel performance DME updates) says he doesn't know why it does that and there is no one else who does MS45.1 DME EWS delete that i know of other than him. it doesnt cause any other issues.

The only time this has been an issue is when i first completed the swap and needed to start/stop the engine back to back during initial testing of all systems after the swap.

I like to be transparent, the other option was to stay MS43 and have a CLONE ZHP tune which i was not a fan of. id much rather have the proper DME for the engine plain and simple.

This is a solid dependable daily driver that has awesome utility and lots of unique pieces that make it a great catch all car in one.
    No smoke on cold startup or warmed up or under full load, a very clean healthy smooth drivetrain.

• - No Rust Southern Life Clean carfax
    • - 2002 325iT 261k chassis miles
    • - Natural Brown Sport Interior NON heated
    • - Black Cube Trim
    • - Factory Rear PDC
    • - OEM Full Gloss Exterior Trim Set
    • - OEM Rain/Light Sensor Retrofit with new Windshield with functional Automatic Wipers and headlights.
    • - OEM AL bi-xenon headlights no projector bowl burn and no flickering of headlights issue.
    • - 2003 M54B30 ZHP 172k miles (Currently)
    • - 2003 ZF ZHP 6 Speed Trans with all new shifter bushings
    • - BMW Performance Airbox
    • - ZHP Complete Exhaust with new Hangers
    • - Full Conversion from MS43 to MS45.1 with all emissions equipment and passes all readiness
    • - Complete cooling system refresh with OEM BMW parts Radiator, all hoses, coolant pipes, thermostat, water pump, expansion tank
    • - Valve cover gasket, Oil pan gasket, OFHG
    • - DISA
    • - Beisan Double Vanos Seal refresh and Rattle Kit
    • - ZHP Cluster coded for options and Mileage of Chassis
    • - ZHP MK60 ABS/DSC Module with TPMS Activated
    • - ZHP Brake booster and Master Cylinder
    • - ZHP 712 yellow tag steering rack
    • - Lemforder FCAB
    • - Lemforder ZHP Control Arms
    • - Lemforder Tie Rods
    • - New BMW Steering Guibo
    • - Front and Rear OEM MtechII Bumpers
    • - M3 Side skirts fitted with M3 body clips
    • - M Door Sills
    • - Euro Clear 3rd Brake Light
    • - Euro red Clear Tails
    • - ZHP Black housing headlights and Corner lights
    • - LED bulbs all around
    • - 2006 M3 TCU retrofitted for OEM Bluetooth for Phone calls with OEM microphone installed.
    • - 4.7 LCM with Quintipple Blink enabled (5 blinks instead of 3)
    • - OEM Bi-xenon headlights with new lenses
    • - Black Gloss Grills from Amazon
    • - PSS Height Only Coilovers
    • - Square Set of Style 67 m3 wheels 18x9 et27 with 245/35/18 tires. easy to rotate

photos of the car

Pic of the car getting 31MPG in cruise control on the interstate

Pic of the areas mentioned that had small dents

rock chip on the hood

Last edited by nextelbuddy; 05-05-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

@BMWCurves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    @BMWCurves

I know...

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I know...
    Why the :-( ?

If you want the car it's easily transported. depending on how serious you are I may be able to work with you on the price to help eat some of the cost of the transportation.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    Why the :-( ?

If you want the car it's easily transported. depending on how serious you are I may be able to work with you on the price to help eat some of the cost of the transportation.
    Oh, no, that's a drool. I'm unfortunately completely bogged down with studying but can think about it this weekend. I actually have a friend who I have been trying to get into a ZHP for ages who is starting to seriously consider this car though if I talk myself out of it.

@BMWCurves Spenser and I will drive it to you. Fully soaked in two days of Molson farts, of course.

Make the purchase before it’s too late! The only “complete” ZHP wagon available for sale in the country right now.

Contact for a free shipping quote!!!

Gaaaaaaah!

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleLSB View Post
    PM sent.
    Get dat

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast