Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB Ess TS2 for zhp

Name:  9CE62101-C045-4FA2-95C1-3F6637D3B789.jpeg
Views: 460
Size:  1.25 MBKnow this may take a while to find but I’m looking for a complete kit for a 330 zhp in good condition. Must be a ts2 for a b30. Even if you’re not looking to sell right away PM me so we can stay in contact when you do decide to part out.
    This is the last mod to complete my build so I’m willing to wait for the right one to pop up.
    Thanks
    Euro Techniks

Quote Originally Posted by Secono330ci View Post
    Name:  9CE62101-C045-4FA2-95C1-3F6637D3B789.jpeg
Views: 460
Size:  1.25 MBKnow this may take a while to find but I’m looking for a complete kit for a 330 zhp in good condition. Must be a ts2 for a b30. Even if you’re not looking to sell right away PM me so we can stay in contact when you do decide to part out.
    This is the last mod to complete my build so I’m willing to wait for the right one to pop up.
    Thanks
    I’m highly likely to be selling my TS3 b30 setup. It was originally in my zhp.

You would need to deal with getting dme tuned even if all i sell is the TS setup
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    I’m highly likely to be selling my TS3 b30 setup. It was originally in my zhp.

You would need to deal with getting dme tuned even if all i sell is the TS setup
    Win

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice. I still have mines just sitting at EAS lol iono when that will get installed. Hopefully this year.

I spoke with AJ at ESS a couple weeks ago because I'm looking for another TS as well. I have a TS3 coupe already.

They have certain parts and pieces but not the entire kit available. They still have manifolds, TS units, bypass valves and the 2.5 intake elbow (which requires a little machining to bolt up to a B30 TB), the idler bracket, etc.

I'll probably be upgrading to a Whipple 140AX so my Lysholm unit will be for sale.

Good luck in your search.

Thank you guys, will keep everyone in mind once I am ready to pull the trigger.
    Euro Techniks