Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    Where you able to complete the task with the transmission in place? Or lowered? I am going to have to do this in a parking lot most likely.
    Well the first time I did it, it was on jack stands. So yeah you lower it and then you just struggle until you get it lol But the second time, I did it on my lift. So much easier, but same thing. We only dropped it a bit, but it still took awhile. I still haven't done my transmission mounts because of FCP shipping fuck up. But at least that's easy to do.

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Well the first time I did it, it was on jack stands. So yeah you lower it and then you just struggle until you get it lol But the second time, I did it on my lift. So much easier, but same thing. We only dropped it a bit, but it still took awhile. I still haven't done my transmission mounts because of FCP shipping fuck up. But at least that's easy to do.
    SO i should wait to get my trans mounts before I do the shifter rebuild. How did you support the transmission while you where on jack stands? Just use a jack of some sort?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12