Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB: Front Floor Mats

Looking for front mats for my 2005 sedan, grey interior. Prefer Weathertech in black, but will entertain other options

Let me know whatcha got.

I have WeatherTech mats in two E46's. I love the fronts--they fit perfectly, stay in place, and retain their shape. The rears, however, really SUCK--they curl out of shape and don't stay in place very well. I've tried to reshape them with heat with little to no success. I'm going to get rid of the rears and replace them with some cheap rubber ones.
    Last edited by Reasoned1; 04-28-2019 at 12:32 PM.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    I have WeatherTech mats in two E46's. I love the fronts--they fit perfectly. stay in place, and retain their shape. The rears, however, really SUCK--they curl out of shape and don't stay in place very well. I've tried to reshape them with heat with little to no success. I'm going to get rid of the rears and replace them with some cheap rubber ones.
    Thank you for the advice...my wife and I rarely have passengers, so we usually don’t get the rear mats

Tischer BMW has good prices on all weather BMW mats or the carpet mats.

Website is getbmwparts.com

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    that's a great suggestion- Thank you!