Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

'06ci ZHP coupe 6MT Jet Black / Sand 68k

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Up for adoption is my '06 ZHP coupe. 6MT, Jet Black over Sand full leather. 68k miles, 3rd owner. No time to enjoy, and could use the $$.
    Name:  DSC_0056thumb.JPG
Views: 1651
Size:  53.9 KB
    Excellent overall condition - presents very well and drives great. Interior is almost perfect. Exterior is great too - paint has great color and shine. Options: Full leather, Xenons, Moonroof.

Some highlights:
    - Production date 04/29/06. Believed to be 1 of 6 made in '06 with this exact configuration and options combo
    - Car sold new from Hendrick in Charleston, SC. Was leased, then returned and made a Certified Pre-Owned. 2nd owner (BMWCCA member) bought as a CPO in '09 and took it back to Erie, PA, where I bought it from him April 2017

- A few tasteful mods (all done by me): Conforti Shark Injector, Sprint Booster V3 throttle enhancer, Scorpion Stainless Steel muffler with resonator delete (sounds perfect!), color matched front grilles with MSport stripe (Bimmian), CDV delete (clutch delay valve), Turner Motorsport Wheel Spacers (10mmF, 12.5mmR)
    Name:  DSC_0046thumb.JPG
Views: 1660
Size:  50.2 KB
    Lots of recent service work: all 4 wheels powder coated and replaced center caps too (2 were straightened), CCV system replaced, fuel pump, filter, and relay, crank position sensor, all 6 ignition coils and spark plugs, Mass Airflow Sensor, FCABs, brake fluid pressure switch, 4 wheel alignment, new battery, replaced driver's side quarter window finisher trim gasket, new side marker lights, Stoptech Sport / Red brake pads, Paintless dent removal and driver's seat bolster repair, rebuilt DISA. Expansion tank, hoses, and thermostat were replaced by previous owner.

Both airbag recalls performed, Carfax is clean.

Currently running Motul 8100 X-cess 5W-40, and BG Syncro Shift II in the gearbox. Coolant, and brake and power steering fluids refreshed too. No leaks or drips, doesn't burn oil

Car is now debadged, and spends more time under a cover than anything else

The short list: A, B, and C pillars could use recovering. Front bumper is pitted and has some scrapes on lower leading edge - could use a repaint. Shift action is tight when cold (both car and ambient temps) - believed to be shifter bushings. Once up to temp it shifts great - hasn't bothered me enough to get it done yet. Right front brake caliper drags ever so slightly, and during a panic stop will grab just before the left. During normal driving is not noticeable. Doesn't pull when driving and brake temps are equal. Again very minor but will probably need a caliper sometime. For the perfectionist, the paint could use a professional correction - being black it shows anything and everything - there are water spots on the horizontal surfaces I can't polish out.

Located in West Chester, PA. Price is $14k. If I end up keeping it that's fine too. Serious inquiries only please
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by mikay; 07-28-2019 at 06:08 AM.

Bump for price reduction and now open to offers. Would really like this to go to a new home. PPIs welcome. $15.5k OBO

Bump. $15k OBO...great car

GLWS! That's right about where my car is now, mileage-wise.

Thanks for the well wishes - I’ll take all I can get - just a few nibbles so far with just one seriously interested party through BMWCCA

hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg beautiful car

Bump. $14.5k

Bumpity bump

$14k......bump

sold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast