Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

To The Old & To The New

Hi, all.

First off, I hope that you all have been well. I haven’t been active here in quite a while, as I lost touch with my ZHP about a year or more ago. To put it simply, I bought an old 911, and became completely consumed by that car. Then I went and bought an old beater Jeep XJ for the winter, so that I didn’t have to take the BMW on these god forsaken, salty New England roads. Well, Spring “sprung”, and I started to realize how much I missed my 330i. I recently had it taken to my local Wizard of an Indy, Brian at Inline Autoworks here in southeastern CT. It needed quite a bit after sitting dormant for nearly a year, but rest assured it got pampered.

Anyway, I feel as if I owe the forum, and community a short explanation, as I know how we all LOVE when someone comes out of the woodwork to ask a question, then vanishes with no reply. So to the old members, hello again! And to the new, nice to meet you!

-Cam

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

Welcome back, sir ! Let the ZHP adventures continue.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

In 2017 I bought my ZHP from an owner in East Lyme, Ct which is a few hours from my home in NH. And Inline was located in East Lyme so they did my PPI - which is my only experience with them. But Brian was so friendly, thorough and knowledgeable, didn't miss a thing! Any BMW owner in eastern CT should be using these guys. Very impressed with Inline and they get my recommendation

Good luck with your rejuvenated ZHP!
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    In 2017 I bought my ZHP from an owner in East Lyme, Ct which is a few hours from my home in NH. And Inline was located in East Lyme so they did my PPI - which is my only experience with them. But Brian was so friendly, thorough and knowledgeable, didn't miss a thing! Any BMW owner in eastern CT should be using these guys. Very impressed with Inline and they get my recommendation

Good luck with your rejuvenated ZHP!
    Wow, man. You seriously lucked out being so close to Inline for a PPI.

Actually, on their website, the Imola ZHP on the lift belongs to me, haha. It used to belong to one of Brian’s best friend’s until he regretfully traded it in. I happened to stumble upon it at a Honda dealership shortly after he traded it in back in 2011. So Brian knows my car inside and out. Glad you had a good experience!

Also, what are the details on yours, and when did you pick it up? I probably know the previous owner, as I’m in the next town over from East Lyme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

Welcome back! I'm a new ZHP owner, just picked her up April 26

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Welcome back, sir ! Let the ZHP adventures continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Welcome back! I'm a new ZHP owner, just picked her up April 26
    Thanks guys!

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

Actually, wife's sister lives in East Lyme so we're there many times during the year. And my youngest daughter got married in 2017 at the mansion at Harkness...

We had just returned home to NH from the wedding at Harkness and I spotted the ad on Craigslist. So had to immediately turn around and drive all the way back..... but it was worth it. Previous owner lived in East Lyme, but I wouldn't call him a BMW enthusiast at all. Nice guy, but he was not a car guy...... It was just a nice BMW convertible to him.

He owned the car for 9 years, put 30K on it, never left his garage in the winter and just did regular oil changes at European Auto LTD in East Lyme (Volvo shop) and All Pro Automotive in Old Lyme. That's it.... He had put mismatched tires on it, even had the original air filter from 2005. So just oil changes. He went with me to Inline for the PPI and was stunned when Brian and I talked in such detail about the common issues with the E46 of which this car had none of. He said "I didn't even know about those kind of problems, I should have been coming here (Inline)." Brian did find 4 welded wheels from the previous owner that he didn't even know about (he says). So a new set if 135's all around with new Pirelli shoes was my biggest out of pocket

Bought it with 77K on it and it now has 81K. I've stored it for the 2 winters I've owned it........ and it's in great condition and a joy to drive
    Pete

Awesome, Pedro.

Sounds like you found the right car! Congrats. I’ll post some recent pictures of mine once this rain lets up. 9 consecutive weekends of rain.

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

rain, tell me about it. Every weekend since early April. Saturday was supposed to rain, but the sun came out and turned into a beautiful day. We took the vert out to the beach for the 1st drive of the year

Pete
    Pete

Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast