Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

04 bmw zhp (NEW LOWER PRICE)

(NEW LOWER PRICE) Hello, up for sale is a 2004 BMW 330i 6 speed manual with the ZHP Performance Package. The car is all original other than some lowering springs (oem springs will be included). Never abused or raced. Only 106k original miles. The exterior color is Silver Grey. This zhp is in fantastic condition and has very low mileage for a 2004. Everything works in the car as it should. No noises or lights on. It's not a new car, the interior shows some wear in some spots, the windshield has a small crack on bottom right corner, but the zhp has been well kept and maintained and it shows. The paint is in great shape and has no fade. Recent purchases include: new oem center caps, valve stem caps, license plate frame and oil change with oem filter all purchased and performed at Bmw dealership. If you have been searching for a zhp, this is a great find. Please only serious inquiries. Local cash deal preferred. If not buyer will have to arrange shipping/transporting. I don't need any help selling the car. No scammers or strange transactions. Low ball offers will be ignored. Text (preferred)or call 321 seven 4 five 99 four 8. Price $7900 obo.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by EZzhp216; 05-31-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Looks good. Price ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Sorry about that, the price is $8900

Where are you located?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    05 Jet Black with NB 6MT ZHP: Current
    05 Alpine White with Beige Auto ZHP: Sold
    04 Alpine White with Grey Auto 325xi: RIP

Palmbay, Florida.

Interior pics?
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Thanks for the reply, I'm having a hard time attaching more than 7 pics. If you dont mind you can send a pm and I will gladly send some through text. Also, as a heads up, theres a little wiggle room in price. Lmk if anyone has any questions. Thanks again.

Hello, hope everyone is having a great Friday. Just a heads up. The price has been lowered a little more. Looking to move the car to a new owner and home! The car is really nice and wont disappoint. Lmk if anyone has any ?'s. Thanks in advance.

Sold, thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by EZzhp216 View Post
    Hello, hope everyone is having a great Friday. Just a heads up. The price has been lowered a little more. Looking to move the car to a new owner and home! The car is really nice and wont disappoint. Lmk if anyone has any ?'s. Thanks in advance.
    Sold