Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: WTB Manual ZHP NC, SC, VA etc..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Cary/Charlotte
    Posts
    117

    WTB Manual ZHP NC, SC, VA etc..

    I'm helping my cousin find a zhp. His budget is 10k but would want to spend less if the car is higher mileage/needs some work done. Sedan preferred but open to coupes. No verts though. Any color combos are fine as long as it's 6-spd. East coast preferred (Raleigh, Durham, Cary) to be exact. Let me know if you have or find anything!

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tomnobes; 05-31-2019 at 07:21 AM.
    05 Jet Black with NB 6MT ZHP: Current
    05 Alpine White with Beige Auto ZHP: Sold
    04 Alpine White with Grey Auto 325xi: RIP

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Amherst, NH
    Posts
    352
    I see this convertible in Asheville. Low mileage needing some TLC......https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto...880147244.html
    - Pete


    [SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Cary/Charlotte
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    I see this convertible in Asheville. Low mileage needing some TLC......https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto...880147244.html
    My bad. Forgot to put in that he doesn't want a convertible.. Edited the initial post. Thanks though!

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    05 Jet Black with NB 6MT ZHP: Current
    05 Alpine White with Beige Auto ZHP: Sold
    04 Alpine White with Grey Auto 325xi: RIP

  4. #4
    Have my 04’ slicktop 6M for sale, 112k miles, very nice car, in Lexington NC
    Seven oh four, 796-six zero six five, text me for pics and better description.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    W/S, NC
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Curione Motorsports View Post
    Have my 04 slicktop 6M for sale, 112k miles, very nice car, in Lexington NC
    Seven oh four, 796-six zero six five, text me for pics and better description.
    Small world! I live over in Davidson County myself.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by tomnobes View Post
    I'm helping my cousin find a zhp. His budget is 10k but would want to spend less if the car is higher mileage/needs some work done. Sedan preferred but open to coupes. No verts though. Any color combos are fine as long as it's 6-spd. East coast preferred (Raleigh, Durham, Cary) to be exact. Let me know if you have or find anything!

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    have you seen my friends car located in GA?

    2003 ZHp 6 speed, all m3 swapped, S54, Transmission, Rear LSD, brakes, Seats.

    hes asking 13k but may could be talked down to 12k which would be a killer deal for your cousin to come up with an extra 2k from his 10k limit if he could swing it. getting a lot more car for an additional 2k

    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...la-S54-6MT-ZHP
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    198
    I'm selling my 2005 Sedan 6 speed in Chapel Hill, NC. It's posted on here at the link below:

    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ube-140K-mi-NC

Similar Threads

  1. 04 bmw zhp 6 speed manual
    By EZzhp216 in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2019, 07:20 PM
  2. FS: E46 Bentley Manual from '99 to '05
    By Pilot05 in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 10:30 AM
  3. Just another manual swap
    By CarbonZHP in forum Projects
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 02:44 PM
  4. WTB: Non-convertible & manual ZHP
    By Trackerpo9 in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 05:07 PM
  5. Please keep an eye out for a Getrag Manual
    By pilotnick1203 in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2014, 02:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •