Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

SOLD: 2005 330Ci ZHP Coupe 6SPD MT / Black / Black / 118K mi / Eastern TN

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    We purchased our 2005 ZHP in JUNE 2011 from the 3rd owner, with a clean Carfax report and history consistent with same.
    With 2 drivers in our household and seven regularly driven(?) vehicles, we are re evaluating our priorities on several and looking for one to serve multiple uses. The ZHP was purchased for my wife's primary use to replace her Z3-2.8-5spd. We were actually looking for a 330Ci 5spd in black when we discovered this gem. Prime use has NOT been daily driving(we are both semi-retired) but still enjoy enthusiast type cars for pleasure street driving. I am a long time SCCA racer and retired aerospace engineer(hands on kinda guy)by trade. I have maintained ALL of my vehicles from my teens and do so to this day... for 50++ years. You do the math. I have maintained a competition racing license since the 80's, and I continue to race open wheel in both SCCA and vintage. Our ZHP has NEVER been used for anything other than pleasure street use in our eight years. I have multiple road race cars for my adrenaline addiction. Besides, did I mention this is HER car (LOL). She lets me drive when we are in it together.

Now about the car:
    VIN: WBABD53435PD98649
    YR: 2005
    MDL: 330Ci Coupe ZHP
    PRICE: $13,000
    MILEAGE: 117,963
    TRANS: 6 SPD MT
    COLOR: Black exterior / Black interior

This vehicle maintains a clean Carfax report and now has the BWM Takata air bag DRIV & PASS recall completed last week. Clean and clear title in my name.

This is a sunroof coupe with Nav screen w/ voice (there are a few partial lines of pixels starting to disappear but still quite legible for text and GPS maps)

Maintenance since I drove it home from Texas in June 2011: Our beginning mileage was 92,003.
    Regular AMSOIL Euro spec synthetic oil and Mann oil filters starting in June 2011. Most recent was May 2019. Multiples in between. No leaks and never any measurable consumption between changes, which have never been over 4k miles. Time was of greater concern always.
    New rotors and ceramic pads in APR 2019. Had minor pulsing from fronts for a while and enough normal wear to just go all new. Now perfect.
    New AGM battery in DEC 2013, and a Bosch starter in JAN 2014.
    Cabin air filter in 2014(?)
    Most recent air intake filter May 2019
    Inline frame mount fuel filter replaced 2017 and again in 2018 along with a new in-tank fuel pump and premium tank/pump gasket.
    Coolant refresh with AMSOIL lo tox long life coolant protected to ~ -20F.
    Most recent tires mid 2018 with less than 2k miles.
    Recent new windshield washer pump and grommet(slow pump housing leak)

Prior maintenance during 3rd owners possession under BMW CPO warranty:
    Front control arm aft bushings L & R.
    Replaced worn suede steering wheel with smooth leather O.E. with all steering mounted controls retained.
    probably other items(?)

We added Lloyd's med gray carpet floor mats F & R shortly after purchase. No wear on carpet underneath.
    This has been a non smokers car for the last 8 years and ALL evidence is it was never smoked in. (I'm very sensitive).
    Rear LED lamp assemblies installed prior to our purchase.
    Black kidney grilles replaced chrome and black (those original chrome grilles come with car.

A few minor issues IMHO:
    Small chip in lower left corner of windscreen below BMW glass logo that has a ~ 2" crack that was there 8 years ago when we purchased and has not changed in size in 8 yrs.
    A few "normal" paint chips and very minor door dings that would be typical of a 14 year old car.
    Past record during 2nd owner (?) that lower portion of rear bumper cover was refinished. No report of any significant damage other than refinish.
    I have personally added a lower ~2" band of rubberized undercoat semi flat black texture paint to bottom of air dam to help with minor curb scuffs from low ground clearance. That has been done twice in eight years. Easy and durable.

This ZHP is ready and eager to find a new loving home. We have owned many euro cars over 50+ years, and this has been my favorite.

I have 50+ pics and can share on request. Here is a sampling. I'm sure I've missed something and will be happy to answer questions. Will update as I discover additional relevant info. Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by bmwrace; 07-18-2019 at 11:16 AM. Reason: typo correction in title line

User name "bmwrace" derived from .........

….. this was my most recent BMW race steed used in SCCA Touring classes. ……. not he ZHP listed. Thanks for looking and your consideration.

Carfax run today

Update now shows last service for air bag recall. (see 3rd pic "No Recalls Reported" as a result). Sorry about the reverse order on pages and rotated screen....I tried to correct.

SOLD

Congrats.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles