Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Something isn't right. X5d should get way better mileage than that. Do you have any carbon build up issues?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    IDK. I do have a Burger Tuning JB-D on it. I never mpg before installing that. I’ll have disconnect it and recheck mpg
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Yeah something is up if only 20MPG. Unless X5 is really that heavy. LOL. I’m sure the F10 we have isn’t leaps and bound lighter and that gets 40MPG easy on the highway.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

The window sticker I posted above says 19 city and 26 hwy
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Maybe Rob, you’re the driver who keeps to the lower end of mileage with higher end of Smiles per Gallon.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Fatty's

Nice whip Rob

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Maybe Rob, you’re the driver who keeps to the lower end of mileage with higher end of Smiles per Gallon.
    Lol yep! It still gets better fuel economy than the MDX, even with the JB-D on it.
    I found out that the JB-D has an internal dial that adjusts the percentage of power. It's turned all the way down when delivered. I jacked that thing all the way up to 100%. Made a big difference. Pretty amazing torque. Trevor, you should give one a try. Literally takes 2 minutes to install: lift the beauty cover off the top of the engine and there is a single connector that the unit plugs into right on top of engine...

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Fatty's

Nice whip Rob
    Thanks Dane! I'm still getting used to the power delivery of the diesel. I love this vehicle so far, I hope it treats us better than the e53 did...
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I jacked that thing all the way up to 100%. Made a big difference. Pretty amazing torque.

I love this vehicle so far, I hope it treats us better than the e53 did...
    Oh yeah. I was reading about that. One user drilled an access hole through the outer casing to get access to it for easy adjustments. Some engines/setups won’t take 100% so if the engine is not smooth they turn it up/down little by little until the engine accepts whatever setting.

My aunt leased an E53 from new and always expects to buy but she didn’t with the E53. When she took delivery of the E70 many many years ago she was hoping it would be better. Today it’s still her primary vehicle.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Rob’s 2011 X5 35D X drive

As long as I don’t get any codes, I’m good lol.
    Seems to be running good
    H&R sport springs,

I wonder if the tune bypasses the EGR and keeps it disabled. Does horsepower still feel like it drops out at the high end or does it pull relentlessly until redline?
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Rob’s 2011 X5 35D X drive

It still feels like it falls off a bit in the upper RPM range.
    I spoke too soon about not getting code as it coded right after I posted about it lol
    Had to back it off to around 80%. The code was low pressure at the fuel rail
    Last edited by Sockethead; 07-18-2019 at 08:41 AM.
    H&R sport springs,

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast