Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Damn, I wish I knew that before I paid lol.
    I’ll be reading and sending the DDE file to them tonight.
    I’ve been corresponding with a guy named Owain
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Wow! Awesome werk!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Oh yeah Owain. He’s been out in an M3 group drive one time. Good guy!

Josh said with 2.9 tune. Just make sure your transfer case is in top condition and you’ll be dandy. There’s sooooo much thrust. It’ll be easier to get it down with AWD. But their 335d with LSD isn’t bad either. I didn’t burn too much rubber. I just burned Dino juice.

How’s the X5 drive right now with things deleted? What do you feel is different with it now?
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I can't drive it until I get the tune... too many errors. The DDE freaks out with all that stuff gone and puts it in limp mode. I haven't even bothered to start it.

Right now, it has 16 DTC codes lol. Hopefully, I put everything back where it belongs. On a project this extensive, you start second guessing.... "Did I put that vacuum line back on?" "I don't remember plugging that sensor in, Did I do that?" etc. You can see from the pile of leftover parts, there is a lot to remember.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

That’s a lot of work Rob! Reminds me of the pile of parts you had laying around when we swapped exhausts in the middle of your oil plan project. Did you get any help from the twins this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Wow! Awesome werk!
    Thanks John!
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    That’s a lot of work Rob! Reminds me of the pile of parts you had laying around when we swapped exhausts in the middle of your oil plan project. Did you get any help from the twins this time?
    Lol no I had to chase them away. This was way too intense for me to have the patience for them.
    Although those tiny little hands would of been mighty handy for reaching all the tiny spots I had to get into
    H&R sport springs,

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567