Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I wonder how I check that system. I looked through the OB on the stalk and system info etc. in iDive and there was nothing about that.
    I can't even see it in the F10. Maybe there is a level when you have the computer connected to OBDII through INPA,ISTA,etc..... Not sure. I just did an oil change on the F10 and I dumped a full 10L jug of adblue into the tank too. I'll put more in next time since I think the tank is 15L. I think it'd be good to keep it full so no crystallization happens. Don't want it to dry out!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Thanks Guy and Shawn!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    I can't even see it in the F10. Maybe there is a level when you have the computer connected to OBDII through INPA,ISTA,etc..... Not sure. I just did an oil change on the F10 and I dumped a full 10L jug of adblue into the tank too. I'll put more in next time since I think the tank is 15L. I think it'd be good to keep it full so no crystallization happens. Don't want it to dry out!
    Where the fill for it in your car?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Where the fill for it in your car?

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Mine doesn’t have that nor do I see anything that looks like it’s injecting into the muffler at the back
    H&R sport springs,

Rob’s 2011 X5 35D X drive

If your exhaust has no smell whatsoever. Then you must have adblue somewhere. Haha.

Check your trunk. Under the cover. I’m sure there is something in there.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Nothing there.. checked both removable side panels too. I’ll have Kristen ask them at work.
    H&R sport springs,

Oh it’s in the front engine bay right side. You know googling...LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

H&R sport springs,

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast