Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: '05 Black on Black ZHP Auto Sedan

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    95

    '05 Black on Black ZHP Auto Sedan

    Well, I currently have (4) E46 wagons and (2) ZHP sedans, plus some other domestics, bikes and a RV. I need to pair down my collection so I can spend more time driving than maintaining my fleet.

    First on the chopping block is the '05 Sedan. Here is the full story:
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...307#post585307

    TLDR:
    For sale my 2005 BMW 330i ZHP automatic sedan with 147, xxx miles. Car is black outside and black inside with black cube trim. Runs and drives, could use tires in the rear. It was in a fender bender previously and the hood and headlight trim were replaced with used parts that are black metallic, hard to see in the pics, but they are just slightly different color. Otherwise the car is in great shape for it's age. I bought the car for my wife, but she now wants to keep her station wagon so this one must go. Motivated seller, let's find it a new home!

    I go to Houston and Dallas regularly and can deliver as well.

    NOTE: CLEAN Texas title, this car does not have a salvage title. Asking $4500 obo or willing to complete trade for E46 M3, any condition E46 station wagon, 325 if no sunroof or any condition 330 can add cash on my end if necessary. 512-639-9182
    Last edited by GeorgeH; 07-12-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    '09 HP2S, '12GSA, '00 332iT (S54 Swapped), '00 323iT, '03 325iT, '04 ZHP IR/6MT Sedan

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Campbell, CA
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeH View Post
    Well, I currently have (4) E46 wagons and (2) ZHP sedans, plus some other domestics, bikes and a RV. I need to pair down my collection so I can spend more time driving than maintaining my fleet.

    First on the chopping block is the '05 Sedan. Here is the full story:
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...307#post585307

    TLDR:
    For sale my 2005 BMW 330i ZHP automatic sedan with 147, xxx miles. Car is black outside and black inside with black cube trim. Runs and drives, could use tires in the rear. It was in a fender bender previously and the hood and headlight trim were replaced with used parts that are black metallic, hard to see in the pics, but they are just slightly different color. Otherwise the car is in great shape for it's age. I bought the car for my wife, but she now wants to keep her station wagon so this one must go. Motivated seller, let's find it a new home!

    I go to Houston and Dallas regularly and can deliver as well.

    Asking $3900 obo or willing to complete trade for E46 M3, any condition E46 station wagon, 325 if no sunroof or any condition 330 can add cash on my end if necessary. 512-639-9182
    Sounds very reasonable, GL

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


    2004 BMW 330i ZHP Auto - 96k Miles - Silver-gray - Black Leather
    Dinan CAI + Stage 2 - Dinan Strut tower - Cross Drilled brakes
    Orion V4 angel eyes - DEPO clear lights - Eonon GA9150A - Alcantara Coby Wheel

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    5,317
    GLWS. For interested buyers, I'm local and available to check this car for you.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    147,000 miles

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    GLWS. For interested buyers, I'm local and available to check this car for you.
    Thanks Fredo, and I would be happy to show ANYONE the car. I have a lift, so we can put it in the air and all the diagnostic equipment to do a fault scar, etc. This car is an open book, no hidden stories.

    Thanks!
    '09 HP2S, '12GSA, '00 332iT (S54 Swapped), '00 323iT, '03 325iT, '04 ZHP IR/6MT Sedan

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    95
    So I've had some interest in the car already and seems to be the common note is the car is under priced. I decided the up the price to $4500. I spent the afternoon finalizing all the little things the car needs to sell and it really is good. I am having second thoughts about selling, but that is how I ended up with (6) E46s lol.

    Anyways, still for sale, come get it
    '09 HP2S, '12GSA, '00 332iT (S54 Swapped), '00 323iT, '03 325iT, '04 ZHP IR/6MT Sedan

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    95
    SOLD!

    Thanks for the interest and thoughts on pricing.
    '09 HP2S, '12GSA, '00 332iT (S54 Swapped), '00 323iT, '03 325iT, '04 ZHP IR/6MT Sedan

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    5,317
    Congrats! That was super quick.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    147,000 miles

  8. #8
    Wow, super quick indeed!

    I am back in the market for one and was really leaning towards this and the excuse for a roadtrip Congrats!

    Current Ride: '13 R56 Mini Cooper S Hardtop - Ice Blue - Manual



    RIP Berenger 7/13/15 189,963k
    '03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by JG330i View Post
    Wow, super quick indeed!

    I am back in the market for one and was really leaning towards this and the excuse for a roadtrip Congrats!
    My Imola car will be for sale soon.

    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...n-resurrection
    '09 HP2S, '12GSA, '00 332iT (S54 Swapped), '00 323iT, '03 325iT, '04 ZHP IR/6MT Sedan

Similar Threads

  1. FS (SOLD) 2004 ZHP sedan black/black auto 181k miles Austin TX $3,000
    By fredo in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2015, 01:55 PM
  2. 2004 Bmw 330ci zhp, black/black, auto, 101k miles - $12500 (raleigh)
    By PirateZHP in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:14 AM
  3. FS: 2005 ZHP sedan - Black Sapphire/Black Leather - auto, cold weather, 62k miles - clean!
    By nom3rcy in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 06:43 PM
  4. For Sale: 2005 BMW 330 ZHP craigslist link, auto, in Boston, 54k miles $17.5k, black on black.
    By BimmerRules! in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 05:28 AM
  5. For Sale: 2005 BMW 330i ZHP Auto - Black w/ Black Leather, 82k miles - Austin, TX
    By goofiefoot in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 08:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •